Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got real tired of the plain red color, so my buddy did them last night at his shop. He used a high temp paint and sprayed 3 coats of paint with 2 coats of clear and I went with blue Brembo emblems. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they barely stand out.....i would have went blue

why did you choose white on a blue car?

sorry to be negative on ya

No worries, I was going to do blue and changed my mind the day I dropped it off. White stands out more and goes inline with what i'm going to do to my car.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I like it a lot. I have wanted to do mine since I first bought the car so this gives me an additional push to do it over this next winter.

Where did you get the Brembo decals from? I could not find any decals to put back on after the paint.
Did you remove the original decals before they were sprayed with the white?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like it a lot. I have wanted to do mine since I first bought the car so this gives me an additional push to do it over this next winter.

Where did you get the Brembo decals from? I could not find any decals to put back on after the paint.
Did you remove the original decals before they were sprayed with the white?
We have a friend that does custom decals, pm me if you want a set. They removed the old decal and then sprayed the white.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I like the white!!

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I like it.. looks great and different. I like trying to be different.

Mike

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys i've been thinking about doing it for a while, I finally broke down and did it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I like it a lot:bigthumb:. I'm still contemplating getting mine done in blue. Need to first find a reputable local shop that can do the work. Also, when you say in line with what you want to do to your car, I assume you mean adding stripe color (white) accents ??

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I love the white and am thinking about doing that as well!!! thought it would match the stripes nicely! :thumbsup: ....Wondered tho if it would be hard to keep it clean with the brake dust and all?? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I like it a lot:bigthumb:. I'm still contemplating getting mine done in blue. Need to first find a reputable local shop that can do the work. Also, when you say in line with what you want to do to your car, I assume you mean adding stripe color (white) accents ??
You are correct the emblems will be done on Friday :)

·
Banned
675 Posts
The white calipers look good with the white stripes.

Nice touch!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I love the white and am thinking about doing that as well!!! thought it would match the stripes nicely! :thumbsup: ....Wondered tho if it would be hard to keep it clean with the brake dust and all?? :scratchhead:
No real dust build up so far, but they are pretty easy to clean and I have a life time warranty on the paint.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.