Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've seen tons of pics of challengers with aftermarket wheels in almost every color but white. I realize white isn't the most popular Challenger color but was just wondering if anyone had pics of white Challengers with aftermarket wheels to post...especially Viper replicas.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I dont have after market wheels, but I still have the stock 18s from my 2010 SE. Im going to have them powder coated black and I will paint the lip with red ceramic paint. Theyll be put on my stone white 2009 RT. Should have pics within the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I've seen tons of pics of challengers with aftermarket wheels in almost every color but white. I realize white isn't the most popular Challenger color but was just wondering if anyone had pics of white Challengers with aftermarket wheels to post...especially Viper replicas.

Thanks in advance!
Check out my American Eagle Alloy 227's in Grey.
Running 245/45R20 on 20x8 and 275/40R20 on 20x10 rear with Pirelli P-Zero rubber.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys...exactly what I was looking for. Most of the white Challengers I've seen have been bare bones rental cars or SEs

·
Banned
7,159 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
^^^^ Highwayflyer - good talking to you a few minutes ago! Gorgeous car!!

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
White car

Thanks guys, yeah was cool talking with ya shawn if ya have someone backout on a hood I ll be your huckleberry, My wheels are boss 338s I have toyo proxies 295/40/20 on a 10 inch wheel on the rear and 255/40/20 on the front I think the front wheels are 8s but maybe 8 1/2 I bought em off this forum. I ve got the eibach lowering kit too.also bought off this forum. rides great. I need to post up some new pics these are from last fall. its small stuff I ve done but very noticeable in the new pics. thanks again for the compliments. here some of my motor now. last pic is the way it was before all the stainless and carbon fiber.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Check out my American Eagle Alloy 227's in Grey.
Running 245/45R20 on 20x8 and 275/40R20 on 20x10 rear with Pirelli P-Zero rubber.
Man I really love those rims. They are like formal wear for the white. My Rallye wheels are great for every day, but when you want to dress up these are the way to go. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.