1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...took these a while back, just got around to some of them

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
...took these a while back, just got around to some of them
Awesome pics. Although I like the black w/gold they are still awesome looking cars. Hurst did a great job with them.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome pics. Although I like the black w/gold they are still awesome looking cars. Hurst did a great job with them.
...I took a bunch of pix of my black HURST, but I wasn't happy with the black/gold and the greenery behind the car...black cars are very difficult to photograph and make them look good...I didn't like the photos from this shoot very much

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
...I took a bunch of pix of my black HURST, but I wasn't happy with the black/gold and the greenery behind the car...black cars are very difficult to photograph and make them look good...I didn't like the photos from this shoot very much

You may have not liked how the picture came out but I'm still wiping the drool from my mouth...:SM120:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Ya know, I thought I hated you -- now I'm sure of it. :thumbsup: You're a Mopar guy's idol. One of these days, you're going to have to post pictures up of your entire collection, down to the daily driver.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ya know, I thought I hated you -- now I'm sure of it. :thumbsup: You're a Mopar guy's idol. One of these days, you're going to have to post pictures up of your entire collection, down to the daily driver.
thanx for the kind remarks...I haven't had time to take pix of some of them, own a couple of cars I've never driven yet

ps...there are a few GM items in there too, LOL, but NO Fords

58 Vette Fuelie
01 Vette, "1953 C5"
69 HURST Olds survivor
68 GTO conv.
69 GTO Judge concours
69 GTO Judge survivor
70 GTO Judge conv. very near completion
05 Caddy XLR, wifes car

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Stunning pics as always.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
thanx for the kind remarks...I haven't had time to take pix of some of them, own a couple of cars I've never driven yet

ps...there are a few GM items in there too, LOL, but NO Fords

58 Vette Fuelie
01 Vette, "1953 C5"
69 HURST Olds survivor
68 GTO conv.
69 GTO Judge concours
69 GTO Judge survivor
70 GTO Judge conv. very near completion
05 Caddy XLR, wifes car

I'm starting to agree with RavenX....I hate you. :)

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
:jawdrop:

You might very well be the Tim Wellborn of the 2nd muscle car era. You do give me inspirations to dream of though. Do you have a page for pics of all your cars? If not fquick.com is like a myspace for cars...

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Great pics, love the Hurst!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts