Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
that looks fantasic you did one hell of a great job to include all the items you did. money and time well spent. if you did nothing else with car this was the right one. now if factory would offer it would sell

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
WOW, awsome, very nice, beautiful, beyond perfect, etc etc....it looks GREAT, LOVE IT !!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Holy Crap.....I'm changin my screen name to CustomWhiteInterior!!!!!!!
Really really nice job....

Ok, ok....here's the plan. I'm shipping my fuchsia car to you...you duplicate the effort....and then I pay you a lot of money....really....a lot of money....see, I have money....just pm me and tell me what it would be worth to you....just disregard that pink dye stuff on some of the bills and the bag....I just got carried away with that fuchsia colo(u)r.....it's still good cash!
This would look outstanding on a pink car...
I did not do the headliner, it was done at a local shop. I bought the material from Katskin and had them perf it. The had the shop cut and sew it so kinda looks like there are bows. Also decided to have them install the same perf materal in the door inserts.

Also, I used 71 b body chrome door locks and furals. plus added the chrome strips to the top of the door panels

This is just the start to a T/A clone Im doing. The front will get srt springs and shocks to lower just the front. Will also go with the taller tire in the back and true T/A style exaust. Oh yea, don't forget the big hole I have to drill in the qaurter to install the int.

Im looking into a black vinly top, just trying to work out some details and see if it will work and look right. I'll post more pics later and as the project moves on..

Thanks,

·
Registered
825 Posts
as other have said this is a truly magnificent job.. well done! Believe it or not.. my favorite part is the door lock... very nice (and subtle) touch...

mind telling me where you found the old mushroom chrome lock cap? I would love to add that to mine..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great work! The interior really opens up and I like the contrast with the dash and rear shelf (you don't want those too light anyway, it will just reflect on the glass). Plus, you have one of the most unique Challengers that you modified yourself.

Just don't sit in your car with brand new blue jeans :thumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
as other have said this is a truly magnificent job.. well done! Believe it or not.. my favorite part is the door lock... very nice (and subtle) touch...

mind telling me where you found the old mushroom chrome lock cap? I would love to add that to mine..
They are from a 71 b-body, you can get them from anyone selling resto parts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Wow!

Well, its done, I have transformed my interior to a true white interior. Trust me when I say it looks better in person. It was alot of work, but well worth it.

I'll post more later....
Congrats! That has to be the best looking Challenger I have seen yet! Fantastic work! Was the kit a complete kit? You should go into business!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow. That's beautiful. You truly have an eye for the details!

I couldn't handle a white interior, but it does remind me of my great grandfather's car - red exterior with a white interior...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Amazing, your car is incredible!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Holy Moly!! That looks AWSOME. I love it . I sure wish a white interior was an option from the factory.

The design and quality of workmanship shouts out.

:bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Holy Crap.....I'm changin my screen name to CustomWhiteInterior!!!!!!!
Really really nice job....

Ok, ok....here's the plan. I'm shipping my fuchsia car to you...you duplicate the effort....and then I pay you a lot of money....really....a lot of money....see, I have money....just pm me and tell me what it would be worth to you....just disregard that pink dye stuff on some of the bills and the bag....I just got carried away with that fuchsia colo(u)r.....it's still good cash!

Breathtaking! I got cash too. Put me down second on the list. I thought just white seats looked great but now you screwed that up for me.

Simply breathtaking! Great job. :bigthumb:

21 - 40 of 157 Posts