Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Fantastic job! My 73 Chally has white interior and it is amazing how close your interior looks to it ! The white really brings out the subtle design replication the designers made when making our interiors look retro.

My hat is off to you man!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Dude you are my HERO, i never thought anyone would do this.I always loved the white in my buddys 1970 rt/se b5 blue.It looks just like it????Now if you do the vinyl top i will S#@$ myself.I have been waiting for a well done Vinyl top like the old se top(rear small window)Thanks man you made my day!!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
HA! [email protected]!

that looks so sweet.... very retro with the shifter too.

I'm not usually this forward, but let's say a B5er wants to do this.... how much (about) did this set you back, my friend?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Very Nice!

:thumbsup:...Chally426, you have done a fantastic job and are a great inspiration!
I have wanted to do an entire custom metallic blue interior in my Stone White Classic ever since I bought it. I am going to eliminate the rear seat headrests though and add pistol grip like you have, add a custom closed loop blue carpet, I want to include the dash to match also. I don't want to hi-jack.....Great job once again! and looking forward to the additional changes you have planned. nico

·
Registered
175 Posts
Amazing job, looks fantastic. You have absolutely set yourself apart from the crowd. It will be a job to keep clean though.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Awesome. This would be just sick on a purple or red Challenger.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Thanks for all the compliments.
If anyone would like to have this done, we can talk. Also, color would be your choice...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Awesome. This would be just sick on a purple or red Challenger.
It is a red Challenger. Torred. I have seen a white interior (just seats) in a PCP. Looks just like the old ones. Very nice. You don't want to be working in the yard and then take your clippings to the dump in that.

41 - 60 of 157 Posts