Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
That headliner looks just like the originals did, it turned out great.. Were you going to be able to make it to Norwalk? We might shoot over for the day Saturday with the SRT8 hope to see your car up close..
Jimmy

P.S. I love the workbench that looks like a PP Chally convert...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Indeed that is one beautiful interior. You have earned the kudo's on this one.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks great. But I would like to see the dash white also. I know it's alot of work butt your so close I would go all out

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
A white dash would be hard on the eyes.

·
Super Moderator
14,538 Posts
A white dash would be hard on the eyes.
And glare / reflection on the inside of the windshield like you wouldn't believe. - there is a reason you don't see white dashes or rear parcel shelves in white/yellow or other bright colors - they reflect a lot back on the glass.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Looks really nice. WOW! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Seeing the pics and seeing it in person really is a just big WOW. The white interior makes the car seem more open and bigger inside as you look at the car. You did a perfect job as it looks factory in every way. The door lock pulls looking like the 1970s was a great touch and I loved that look too. Small thing but I really liked that touch. Thanks for coming to our M&G at QS&L. Look forward to seeing everything else you do to the car.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
That is one fantastic job.. Great going..

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bravo!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
182 Posts
And glare / reflection on the inside of the windshield like you wouldn't believe. - there is a reason you don't see white dashes or rear parcel shelves in white/yellow or other bright colors - they reflect a lot back on the glass.
I have seen a couple white on white lambos, white white dashes...... And bad @$$

·
Registered
125 Posts
That is just the most beautiful thing I've seen in....forever. I don't just mean it's a nice interior. I mean I haven't seen a sunset, fresh flower, million-dollar painting, or hot woman nicer than that white interior in a long damn time! WOW! Holy SH1T! You did an excellent job dude. I have great respect for someone who not only has the vision to do this, but the skills AND the cojones! Just fu<king brilliant! :cheers:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
That is just the most beautiful thing I've seen in....forever. I don't just mean it's a nice interior. I mean I haven't seen a sunset, fresh flower, million-dollar painting, or hot woman nicer than that white interior in a long damn time! WOW! Holy SH1T! You did an excellent job dude. I have great respect for someone who not only has the vision to do this, but the skills AND the cojones! Just fu<king brilliant! :cheers:
WOW, And THAT, may be the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me.:hippy:
But really, means a lot. thanks to everyone

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
The interior is fantastic. I think all white is an option Mopar should offer on our cars.

61 - 80 of 157 Posts