81 - 100 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Unbelievable!!!!! Very, Very nice job!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
GRADE "A+" JOB! You are a true craftsman! I've been joking/dreaming, for about a year now, that my next car would be a 6.4L Sub-lime Challenger Convertable six-speed with white interior & top. I'm starting to think it might be do-able?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I'm speechless! Awesome job! I just replaced my cloth seats with leather and it was a job. Lots of pushing and pulling...but this....wow!

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
That's one heck of a job. Looks GREAT with the paint color! Saw a '71 Challenger convertible at Coffee & Cars in Houston last week with a white interior and this reminds me of it.

HemiSam

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
so I didn't see it answered, but are the door panels painted white? how did you do that? it looks awesome, I was planning on Katzkin Blue with white insert seats for my Blue with white Rallye stripe.

The door panels were removed from the car, completely tore down to all individual pieces and sprayed with ppg vinyl dye and then cleared.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
"Holy Moly!! That looks AWSOME. I love it . I sure wish a white interior was an option from the factory.

The design and quality of workmanship shouts out".

seems like i seen it as an option on the FF order sheet. Dont remember if it was seats or entire interior. its listed as pearl leather but I think its just the seats, and by no means would it look asgood as the details you have put into your car.
Seats

Seats
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
get pricing info

Seats
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Included

Seats
Pearl Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats

·
Registered
467 Posts
b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!

Personally, I don't like a white interior. Well, maybe if I lived in a very hot climate. But there's no denying that you did a absolutely fantastic job!!! AND it looks good with the black accents and HO paint.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It looks simply awesome. It must really be something in person. This is what I thought the white interior was going to be like when Chrysler announced they would offer it. Chrysler should hire you as their interior designer, since they don't have a clue how to do it right.

Bravo.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Is that while pouring red wine in a narrow glass?

·
Registered
29 Posts
That white interior is beautiful. Katzkin seats, but where did you get the door / rear panels? Which Katzkin color, Pearl?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Roger...this proves that I definitely do not live on this website...
But, I saw your post on Moparts.com, in reference to the Green with Envy Challengers, and you posted a few pictures of your interior.
I pm'd you there asking about how you did this. Around 30 seconds later, I had a friend steer me to this thread...and all i can say is: your efforts are beyond awesome!!

I'd like to do this to my PCP R/TC...which has white stripes, so it's very much in need of this white interior.
I was considering the Katzkin seats, but I couldn't commit to them as I saw it as having a half-assed look to it! Your car is the first I've seen that actually looks like it should be!
I not only tip my hat to you, I remove it completely!

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
391 Posts
More power to you. I had a white interior once. I switched my '71 Charger from tan to white. I recently switched it to black. I never want white seats again. They look awesome when they're new, but they tend to look dingy with age.

81 - 100 of 157 Posts