Dodge Challenger Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm guessing all of your passengers have to wait until you get home before diggin' into their cheeseburgers, fries and onion rings! I know those would be my rules. Beautiful.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Just tripped across this today and I must say that although White Interiors are not my flavour I still think this Interior looks Superb and the OP did an awesome job of it.

Even though I would have chosen the Dark Slate Grey Interior (or True Black if it was available) that I have I couldn't agree more with everyone that Dodge should get their crap together and offer Interior Color choices. How hard could it really be to do this?

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I read through a little of the first part of this thread. All I can say is WOW. You did a very good job on that white interior. Just amazing.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
While I would never have a white interior for the same reason I refuse to have another black exterior car- - -

THAT IS ONE FANTASTIC, FIRST CLASS JOB! CONGRATULATIONS on making the car unique.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I like it for the most part, but i feel like the doors need more black. JUST MY OPINION, now its too much white on the sides compared to the all black on the front and middle...

Shifty

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
As many have already attested to, your interior looks great. The satisfaction of doing it yourself is the best part. Hopefully you are fully satisfied with your choices. Great Mod! Enjoy showing this beautiful creation to others.

·
Premium Member
3,592 Posts
The interior was completly gutted done to air bags and sheet metal.
The panels not only cam out, but there are about 5 pcs that are plastic welded together to make a panel. All the plastic welds were ground down and the panels were all seperated and each peice was dyed and then welded back together.

Everything that was chaged to white was completly tore apart. Here are just a few pics of some of those items.

All and all I have around 2K in the whole thing, But, I did most of the work...
Looks great! Just wondering what car that is under the plastic sheeting..............:silly:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just stumbled across this old post. These pictures are simply stunning! I love the complete white interior. Do you still own the car

141 - 157 of 157 Posts