Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Post pictures when you are done please!

My 2016 had the pearl and black interior from the factory. I just want to see the differences between mine and your's.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This will be all pearl white katzskin seats, arm pulls in the front and back arm rests, and also the door backs behind the front armrests in white. The seats have the purple double stitch with the shaker logo on the front seats. I will post pictures this weekend please let me know good or bad. I am putting my Plum Crazy twist on the Challenger.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I really love the white interior. Really looking forward to see it. I have katzkin also, 2 tone.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Hey MEKrunner, where did you get those belt covers

I got them from Heather's stitchery last summer. I found her on Facebook. I believe she is in Delaware or New Jersey.

....Just a quick look on FB now, and it seems she might be out of business?

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I got them from Heather's stitchery last summer. I found her on Facebook. I believe she is in Delaware or New Jersey.

....Just a quick look on FB now, and it seems she might be out of business?

I heard that she was out of business....

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
Back in 2016 I had white Katzkins installed in my Jazz Blue R/T. It was something I always wanted to do and I was very happy with it. But, I got the fever to buy a Scat Pack a couple months later and traded the car.
It had silver stripes and I never got around to changing them to match the new interior. Oh well, it didn't look bad.
I'm just posting these pics as an example of what white Katzkins do to a beautiful Challenger.

I love white upholstery and would probably get them for my '16 SP if it weren't already equipped with leather.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Back in 2016 I had white Katzkins installed in my Jazz Blue R/T. It was something I always wanted to do and I was very happy with it. But, I got the fever to buy a Scat Pack a couple months later and traded the car.
It had silver stripes and I never got around to changing them to match the new interior. Oh well, it didn't look bad.
I'm just posting these pics as an example of what white Katzkins do to a beautiful Challenger.

I love white upholstery and would probably get them for my '16 SP if it weren't already equipped with leather.

LOVE the white. I bet you were torn when parting with that!!! But your Scat's leather has the cloth too? No?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
LOVE the white. I bet you were torn when parting with that!!! But your Scat's leather has the cloth too? No?
Indeed, it was a disappointment to let it go, especially since I had just had it installed.
But that Scat Pack cleared up all the disappointment!
I think the seats in my car are leather and suede, not cloth. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your new leather sure looks better than the seats in my car. TI know the Katzkins would look better but I really don't feel like spending the bucks to switch them. I just enjoy the car so much that I really don't think about the leather.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally done. Let it snow let it snow......I will take some out in the sunlight tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Indeed, it was a disappointment to let it go, especially since I had just had it installed.
But that Scat Pack cleared up all the disappointment!
I think the seats in my car are leather and suede, not cloth. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your new leather sure looks better than the seats in my car. TI know the Katzkins would look better but I really don't feel like spending the bucks to switch them. I just enjoy the car so much that I really don't think about the leather.
Suede is correct, I couldn't think of it and substituted cloth....... I'm old! With my back I wanted to be able to slide around.
Those seats are suede for a reason.......... keep your behind planted in that seat!!!! Hahaaha.... ENJOY!

Reactions: MrMac

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,057 Posts
Your car is the 2nd time I saw white interior and it really suits the look of your car...very nice...and clean look!

Here is the 1st time I saw white interior and I mean everything is white...a little too white.
https://youtu.be/LcYaLILpz_k

I just threw up in my mouth!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
When I ordered my challenger I sure wish you could have ordered white interior to me it makes the car pop a little bit more inside The only good thing that came with was blue stiching from the factory,

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Finally done. Let it snow let it snow......I will take some out in the sunlight tomorrow.
That looks awesome!!! How did you have the door panels done??? I had a local upholstery shop do mine a few years ago with the left over Katzkin and now the glue he used is bleeding through and is discoloring it a yellow... UGH...

Ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Plum in the sun
Now that was worth the wait! Wow! Now I have to rudely say the only color for PCP. I sure wish you opened the door...
AND the door inserts!!! I didn't get that. Just beautiful. Can't say enough......but I must.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts