Dodge Challenger Forum banner

White interior

6K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  silver scat 
#1 ·
My pearl white interior is all done from the upholster. Looking forward to installing it this weekend.

#3 ·
This will be all pearl white katzskin seats, arm pulls in the front and back arm rests, and also the door backs behind the front armrests in white. The seats have the purple double stitch with the shaker logo on the front seats. I will post pictures this weekend please let me know good or bad. I am putting my Plum Crazy twist on the Challenger.

#4 ·
I really love the white interior. Really looking forward to see it. I have katzkin also, 2 tone.

#8 ·
Back in 2016 I had white Katzkins installed in my Jazz Blue R/T. It was something I always wanted to do and I was very happy with it. But, I got the fever to buy a Scat Pack a couple months later and traded the car.
It had silver stripes and I never got around to changing them to match the new interior. Oh well, it didn't look bad.
I'm just posting these pics as an example of what white Katzkins do to a beautiful Challenger.

I love white upholstery and would probably get them for my '16 SP if it weren't already equipped with leather.

Attachments

#9 ·
LOVE the white. I bet you were torn when parting with that!!! But your Scat's leather has the cloth too? No?

Attachments

#17 ·
I just threw up in my mouth!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Finally done. Let it snow let it snow......I will take some out in the sunlight tomorrow.

Attachments

#19 ·
That looks awesome!!! How did you have the door panels done??? I had a local upholstery shop do mine a few years ago with the left over Katzkin and now the glue he used is bleeding through and is discoloring it a yellow... UGH...

Ideas?

#20 ·
Now that was worth the wait! Wow! Now I have to rudely say the only color for PCP. I sure wish you opened the door...
AND the door inserts!!! I didn't get that. Just beautiful. Can't say enough......but I must.

#22 ·
Maybe you did not see my post... how were the door inserts done? Mine were done by a local shop, but now the glue is bleeding through a yellow color. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.