Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realy like the white interior in the FF, except the white shows normal use a heck of a lot more. Even with the car not being a daily driver, the white still requires more maintenance that most others I have had. I have looked at seat covers offered, but would prefer a set which offers a white colored option - which I have not found. Any other white interior owner's have ideas ?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
So you're looking at covering white with white? How exactly does that reduce you work keeping it looking clean?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I've looked and looked and have not been able to find white seat covers. An option may be to buy some white bath towels and have a trim shop sew them up into slipover covers for you.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Typically, the sets I have seen offered are black with a middle color option. The color of the seat cover is not the overall concern, but maintaining the original seats. If covers are found to match the car, this would be a plus.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i have the neoprene ones on order for my IE

i got silver w/ blue insert....they admitted the silver is actually light grey

no one will product white seat covers because 99.99999 of people would never buy them....you and me are the only 2 who would

cost was $490 and i should have them next week

i will post photo's when they are installed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts