• Yellow

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I hate the stock oem halogens in the fog projector lights. I tried to replace them with Opt7 Fluxbeam Led and Opt7 25w HID kit and neither of them would function properly so I returned them both. I didn’t want to spend the crazy price for the diode dynamics SFL LEDs, but if they actually freaking work, then I just might buy them. When they did work the Opt7 25w HIDs looked really good, but just concerned about HIDs needing to come on and off constantly.

Soooooo….i cannot decide between the white or yellow…I’m torn between the two. What do you guys/gals think??....white or yellow….see the pic below. Also, below is a pic of my SRT.

Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,129 Posts
If we're just voting color, I'd vote white

A Guy

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Since the stock housings on my 13 wouldn't work with high intensity (functional) fog lights that were actually brighter than the stock headlights, I opted for yellow LEDs in my foglights. They're no brighter than the Amber grill marker lights (and actually close to the same color) and I use them just as running lights. The look of two white headlights, with 4 amber lights is pretty cool (at least to me as I look at the reflection in the rear bumper of the car in front of me.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts