Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Fair price! Okay here's the latest rumor: Schneider sold his '08 because he wanted one of the 392's.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fair price! Okay here's the latest rumor: Schneider sold his '08 because he wanted one of the 392's.
You are funny DH, you need to come to Challengerfest.

Thanks Great American.

·
Banned
165 Posts
Don't know who bought it, but I'd like to get a whiff of the passenger seat. :browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I like the part where he writes "it will be worth more on resale because I owned it." What an arrogant piece of s***. I wouldn't buy the car just because of him owning it. It reminds me of the Jon Voight car on Seinfeld.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I loved this part of he ad:

Only one was owned by me (you saw what being an original Duke boy's car did for my General Lee at Barrett Jackson, right? 450k for that baby!) Being the 2nd owner of a car that was mine should add thousands to the price tag if you should decide to sell it later

Apparently no one was that impressed since it went for $30,000.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
... I wouldn't buy the car just because of him owning it. It reminds me of the Jon Voight car on Seinfeld.
I was thinking the same thing but refrained from making a comment so as to not insult whoever paid $30K for the car. LoL
I wanted to be cautious in case it's a forum member.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Does anyone know if the Jon Voight LeBaron is still available? Rumor has it Voight sold his LeBaron to get an '08 SRT Challenger.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Does anyone know if the Jon Voight LeBaron is still available? Rumor has it Voight sold his LeBaron to get an '08 SRT Challenger.
Not sure but my Challenger did have a pencil with teeth marks in the glove box. I put it in a box and buried it in my back yard (without the Challenger).

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only way it would be worth more is if it was signed by me haa haa BB;-)
Thats what I am talking about ^^^ Hope you are working when mine rolls down the line BB. Have good Holiday!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sometimes we see that at Battett-Jackson, cars that were owned by famous people can bring a few thousand $$$ more. I'm not saying that Barrett-Jackson reflects real life but it's something that has happened.

Of course it always depends on who the famous person was and the kind of car it is.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Not sure if a Challenger formerly owned by Britney Spears would bring more at auction, but if it were a a 6-speed, I'd bet the syncros would be shot.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts