6K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  Goehner 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
I corrected the spelling for you.

#7 ·
thats sick i heard he was gay

#11 ·
I like the part where he writes "it will be worth more on resale because I owned it." What an arrogant piece of s***. I wouldn't buy the car just because of him owning it. It reminds me of the Jon Voight car on Seinfeld.

#12 ·
I loved this part of he ad:

Only one was owned by me (you saw what being an original Duke boy's car did for my General Lee at Barrett Jackson, right? 450k for that baby!) Being the 2nd owner of a car that was mine should add thousands to the price tag if you should decide to sell it later

Apparently no one was that impressed since it went for $30,000.

#19 ·
Sometimes we see that at Battett-Jackson, cars that were owned by famous people can bring a few thousand $$$ more. I'm not saying that Barrett-Jackson reflects real life but it's something that has happened.

Of course it always depends on who the famous person was and the kind of car it is.

#28 ·
John Schneider's Challenger

My wife bought the car for me for a Christmas present. She is a big John Schneider fan and I am a big fan of the Challenger. We already have a 2009 R/T Classic in B5 blue. We are very excited about getting this car. John has been an awesome guy and a pleasure to work with. The price seemed more than fair to me. We don't have the car yet, but will be picking it up in a couple of weeks. I will keep you posted!

#31 ·
Congratulations to you and your wife! It's a nice car for a nice price, and Bo Duke having owned it surely won't hurt the value. I'd definitely have him sign it somewhere, even if it's a part you can remove and re-install later (the fuse cover under the hood comes to mind). I loved the Dukes of Hazzard as a child, and I still watch it some today. Hopefully John's comments in the auction just came off wrong and weren't meant to be so arrogant... Enjoy your new ride!!

My wife bought the car for me for a Christmas present. She is a big John Schneider fan and I am a big fan of the Challenger. We already have a 2009 R/T Classic in B5 blue. We are very excited about getting this car. John has been an awesome guy and a pleasure to work with. The price seemed more than fair to me. We don't have the car yet, but will be picking it up in a couple of weeks. I will keep you posted!

#29 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.