Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought my son a 2013 Challenger Redline. It has the 730Nav unit and I want to add backup camera. Anyone know of installers in Ohio? Also, where can I buy a lockpick?

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Where in Ohio?
I found the best deal on my Lockpick V5 on Amazon, it was a camera shop out of California I believe. Once you have that and the camera, it is fairly easy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
West Central Ohio 1 hr from Columbus & Dayton

I live within 1 hour of Columbus & Dayton. 2 hrs from Cincinnati. Northern Ohio, like say Toledo & Cleveland would be too far.

·
Registered
2015 R/T Classic Sublime
103 Posts
I think what he is saying is, order it online from a reputable yet inexpensive seller. Once you have the Lock Pick AND the back up camera delivered to you the actual install is not hard to do yourself.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I think what he is saying is, order it online from a reputable yet inexpensive seller. Once you have the Lock Pick AND the back up camera delivered to you the actual install is not hard to do yourself.
Exactly. There is a thread somewhere in this section where you'll find several helpful tips. I did mine in about an hour.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I live within 1 hour of Columbus & Dayton. 2 hrs from Cincinnati. Northern Ohio, like say Toledo & Cleveland would be too far.
Let me install my backup camera first, and if it's not too hard and not too far I'll come down from Findlay and do your camera for you! Besides, that one German restaurant (Schmidts?) in Columbus is calling my name again!! :bigthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts