Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, words were spelled correctly... today, there are a bunch of *** all over the place.

So, apparently, if you own an R/T Claszic, you can't spell it properly anymore with it being edited...

If your require aszistance, you can't ask for it... because you end up with *** as your first three letters...

Even the country of Jepan can't be spelled properly without the first three letters getting the *** replacement.

Policitical correctness gone awry (once again). Congrats to whomever implemented this abomination of an idea! LMAO

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Well, thank you for your patience and understanding.
Obviously something went wrong. I've already contacted the right person to look at it. It may take a little while to correct things.

Perhaps, you could review the forum rules while waiting.

Sent from a mobile device.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think this one is my favorite :)
8. Please do not insult our readers with offensive language or images: Profanity and explicit, obscene, or vulgar language, graphics, or similar behavior is unnecessary. Language filters are in place, but are very limited. Vulgar language not included in the filters should not be construed as acceptable. Cir***vention of this policy may subject the poster to warning/infraction/ban at staff discretion

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yesterday, words were spelled correctly... today, there are a bunch of *** all over the place.

So, apparently, if you own an R/T Claszic, you can't spell it properly anymore with it being edited...

If your require aszistance, you can't ask for it... because you end up with *** as your first three letters...

Even the country of Jepan can't be spelled properly without the first three letters getting the *** replacement.

Policitical correctness gone awry (once again). Congrats to whomever implemented this abomination of an idea! LMAO
Your sarcasm has been duly noted!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, thank you for your patience and understanding.
Obviously something went wrong. I've already contacted the right person to look at it. It may take a little while to correct things.

Perhaps, you could review the forum rules while waiting.

Sent from a mobile device.
What? What rule did I violate? :scratchhead:

FYI: a14umbra... you know me well from YEARS ago on a forum I shall not mention, lest I get banned... I've changed my name to protect the innocent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts