Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last check my car was in Ohio due in this week or next. Just wondering how many others are still waiting?

·
Vendor
348 Posts
There's been an auto model at my local dealership for MONTHS. It's marked 4k down right now due to end of year.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mopar 10

There's been an auto model at my local dealership for MONTHS. It's marked 4k down right now due to end of year.
Hemifever, thats a great deal. I paid a little more for my special order silver stripe auto. worth it to me to know their have been no wot test drives :) I have driven all the 2010 models and the Mopar 10 DID it for me! Love all the Challengers and pcp 6sp is an awesome choice. Can't wait to join the ranks!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Yeah, the build date on mine was Sept. 14 and they just got it in last week. LOL
"#419 Mopar '10 Challenger"

Wow they must have really lost that one... most of the 1st 100 were built the 2nd & 3rd weeks of Oct.

Of course the orig build date was 7/28... then 8/27... then
, Numbering was pretty much a crap shoot

·
Registered
354 Posts
Need to call 'em Mopar 10/11. Come on Chrysler... Let 'em go!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's here!

I was late ordering my Mopar 10 ( Nov. 4 ) picked car up last night # 421 it was worth the wait! posted pics in the new Mopar 10 thread.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love the Mopar 10

Traded my 2007 Corvette Z06 yesterday for #189 Mopar 10 blue and a 2005 Jeep wrangler. LOVE the MOPAR. My last was a 1973 340 cuda, This has the look of the old and the comfort and preformance of new. I have already ordered the Corsa exhaust system and getting ready to order Diablo Trinity (or Predator) don't know which one is better. Is there any thing else I can add without voiding the warranty?... New to this forum.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
"#419 Mopar '10 Challenger"

Wow they must have really lost that one... most of the 1st 100 were built the 2nd & 3rd weeks of Oct.

Of course the orig build date was 7/28... then 8/27... then
, Numbering was pretty much a crap shoot

Ooop. I was 2 days off. It was Sept 16th when my #419 was built. LOL. Pic attached. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Traded my 2007 Corvette Z06 yesterday for #189 Mopar 10 blue and a 2005 Jeep wrangler. LOVE the MOPAR. My last was a 1973 340 cuda, This has the look of the old and the comfort and preformance of new. I have already ordered the Corsa exhaust system and getting ready to order Diablo Trinity (or Predator) don't know which one is better. Is there any thing else I can add without voiding the warranty?... New to this forum.

Welcome to the forum lots of great info here from what I have seen most have gone with Predator

·
Registered
27 Posts
number sequence

does any one know 1) number of each color,2) build order and 3) number sequence, Mine says on door plate 10/10(#189 blue stripe). but looking at numbers one this post, is there any order to Dodge numbering. I also saw where the Predator is being used. I looked at Trinity and Predator, The trinity looks easier to use. Is it a cost or function for predator preference. Can't wait for my new exhaust system. Corsa.... NO DRONE !!!!!.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Ooop. I was 2 days off. It was Sept 16th when my #419 was built. LOL. Pic attached. :)
I was referring to the official "Birth Date" which will be on the Metal plaque that comes in your customer package along with the hood pin clips and Mopar wheel caps.

The "Birth Date" reflects the day they actually "finished the car at the vendor", not the plant build date.

For example, my car was ordered on 7/14, built on 10/6... and finished on 10/22 which is the official "Birth Date"

So far there appears to be little rhyme or reason to the car numbering.
Other than those "ordered" earlier seem to have lower numbers... but little to do with when physically built or the VIN.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Ahhhh, OK, I havent got the customer package yet. How long did it take for them to get your package to the dealer?
Since I bought mine 1/2 way across the country, mine was mailed to me.
I'd say it well over 2 weeks after the car 1st arrived at the dealership.

For guys who bought cars from a local dealer, some are having them hand delivered by Chrysler District Reps

Check the "Has anyone seen a Mopar'10" thread... it was 1 of the longer running threads and has the best timeline updates.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
MOPAR 10 Thread

Since I bought mine 1/2 way across the country, mine was mailed to me.
I'd say it well over 2 weeks after the car 1st arrived at the dealership.

For guys who bought cars from a local dealer, some are having them hand delivered by Chrysler District Reps

Check the "Has anyone seen a Mopar'10" thread... it was 1 of the longer running threads and has the best timeline updates.

I agree about a thread or somewhere we can 'hang out' together'. I got mine 12/29 #342 Black/Blue (I call it the "Bruiser").
I had an 06 and 07 Charger SRT8 and loved them - though no ride was better than this car. Honestly, some one is fudging on the HP ratings, my MOPAR 10 seems faster than the Charger SRT8. Of course, the Charger must weigh more. I have never driven a smother more responsive car.

The exhausts are really quite but I'm satisfied with mine exactly stock and plan no additions. I'm pretty old so I hope to pass this on some day to my son.
I applaud all the SRT8 Challenger owners as you have one heck of a car. In no way can one compare the MOPAR 10 to an SRT8 when it comes to power.
I just love the silky smooth moves of the '10 - just MHO. I'm glad we are all happy with our rides. Now, if only my special 'owners kit' would arrive........:sleep:

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's been over 2 and a half weeks and still haven't gotten my owner's kit. It sure didn't take them very long to cash my check. The dealership ensures me that they have forwarded my information to Dodge. But this is getting old.:fight:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
It's been over 2 and a half weeks and still haven't gotten my owner's kit. It sure didn't take them very long to cash my check. The dealership ensures me that they have forwarded my information to Dodge. But this is getting old.:fight:
I bet it takes at least 3 weeks or more to get it now. Seems the Mopar 10s are really hitting the showroom floors now and selling alot. Each of the owners kits have to be made by Dodge then shipped out. All of these kits having to be made might take a while to make now. I WANT MY STUFF!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts