Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious who has ordered one. I reluctantly parted with my 09 SRT8 to get one and my Widebody 50 hit my dealer yesterday. I haven't seen it in person yet as it still needs to be shipped to me but I got a spy shot.
fats.jpg

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It got loaded for the last leg to me yesterday afternoon.
transport 1.jpg

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Odd there are no emblems on the shaker. I'll be addressing that. I ordered them today. :)

I wonder if I could make them "Gold School"- looking like the bee on the fender? The red 392 may not show up well.

·
Super Moderator
15,339 Posts
Odd there are no emblems on the shaker. I'll be addressing that. I ordered them today. :)

I wonder if I could make them "Gold School"- looking like the bee on the fender? The red 392 may not show up well.
the 392 emblem has a chrome border around it - the lack of badging must be a 50th Anniversary package design?

Great choice of color - here's an image of my '16 SP Shaker and the badges that came on them

44076972_10101642807143566_1966672023123918848_n.jpg

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 392 emblem has a chrome border around it - the lack of badging must be a 50th Anniversary package design?

Great choice of color - here's an image of my '16 SP Shaker and the badges that came on them

View attachment 990646
Perfect Hal. It's kinda hard to tell, does the emblem follow the hood line or is it parallel to the ground? It looks like it may slope.

Maybe you have a good side shot of it with the hood closed?

My assumption is all 50 scoops will be without emblems as none of the show cars had them either.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I must have those wheels.
I have the part number but there is no stock showing at this point. I want to buy one for a full size spare for road-tripping. My bet is it will be a VIN-restricted part. Expect them to be close to a thousand bucks a copy. The part number is 6YG35VMCAA.

·
Super Moderator
15,339 Posts
Perfect Hal. It's kinda hard to tell, does the emblem follow the hood line or is it parallel to the ground? It looks like it may slope.

Maybe you have a good side shot of it with the hood closed?

My assumption is all 50 scoops will be without emblems as none of the show cars had them either.
It follows the hood line
20200401_181337.jpg

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It landed a 5 this evening and I had a chance to put 27 miles on it. Man does it ever feel good. I thought my 09 SRT8 was a cool car. Not so much now :) one driveway shot. I'm trying to figure out a way to get a photo of the wheel to show how deep the dish is. It's not flat-looking like the black wheels. It really makes the car.
red 1.jpg
red 3.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,566 Posts
Can you post a close up of the side emblems? I hate how on mine they are both the same, the driver's side one looks backwards. The fixed that with the ones with 392 under them, and then with the 50th, but they seem colored different.
As example, my avatar is my driver's side.

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
$51165.00 minus any applicable incentives at time of delivery, plus taxes, title and registration and no bs doc fees or any fees for that matter

1 - 20 of 67 Posts