Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been many threads on this subject, some I have been a part of since back in July when I got my car, but I was curious since the duct work from the Mopar10 became available to order....has anyone actually attempted to do this?

Meaning, if you have a OEM Mopar T/A hood that was not functional when you bought it, have you been able to utilize the MOPAR10 underside duct work to make it functional yet?

·
Registered
534 Posts
As far as I know Mopar has released the part number, but no parts as of yet... I ordered the kit the day the numbers were published and the order keeps getting suspended. Someday soon hopefully!

There have been many threads on this subject, some I have been a part of since back in July when I got my car, but I was curious since the duct work from the Mopar10 became available to order....has anyone actually attempted to do this?

Meaning, if you have a OEM Mopar T/A hood that was not functional when you bought it, have you been able to utilize the MOPAR10 underside duct work to make it functional yet?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If this kit is anything like the hood was, don't hold your breath, it could be a while.
No kidding Doyle...I beleive it was close to year or longer they were waiting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts