Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
You can get Mopar splash guards from various sources.

Reactions: evolRT

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,556 Posts
I have the RPI stealth guards. The "hide" better than the Mopar ones..

·
Registered
745 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I have the same as GreatAmerican.... ordered from the internet, had the dealer install them... not bad, but certainly are saving the lower panels a lot of grief...

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Originally bought these from a Dealer for my 09 R/T. When I traded it in, I took them off for the new car. Sorta like a bride, something old, something new... brought a little of my 09 to my 2014.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
I have the RPI stealth guards. The "hide" better than the Mopar ones..
I have these too. You can see pictures on their website.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
RPI Stealth

Super easy to install and they work well. Use plastic rivets and two sided tape to secure them

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Originally bought these from a Dealer for my 09 R/T. When I traded it in, I took them off for the new car. Sorta like a bride, something old, something new... brought a little of my 09 to my 2014.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
i like these. got a link? or a part number?

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I've had the Mopar splash guards and they rubbed so bad against the paint through the clear coat. I took them off and will never put them on again. Also for winter driving snow clung to them so bad that they were pulling off the body due to the cheap plastic rivets. The RPI's are cheap and many (not all) have reported that they break off very easily since it's painted plastic.

I would get the 3M coating over the front panels if I could do it over again. Right now I just apply Dr. Colorchip every year and it takes care of all my rock chips. Plus I think the Challenger looks much better without splash guards.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I prefer "splash guard" over mud flap...bought some generic dodge for the rear and generic small black plastic for the front from a local custom shop

1 - 20 of 26 Posts