Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've sorta recovered from reading all the exhaust threads on the 2010 automatic 5.7 drone issues. I thought I would magically discover an easy volume fix like I did on my wife's 6 speed. That was simple, some Blastin Bob's resonator deletes and "yeah baby" HEMI sweet noise with no downside!
I have pretty much decided to go with a CORSA Extreme system
p/n #14436 but who has the best price? Free shipping? It's kinda pricey but I don't want to hack up the stock exhaust, rather have it packed away in a box.
Any group buys pending? If I get it fairly close to a grand I'll order it immediately, I'd appreciate finding a vendor with down to earth pricing.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
A year ago, plugged the part no. into the internet.
Found a couple of places had free shipping also saved about $300
Good luck

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, I pulled the trigger today on the Corsa Extreme exhaust for my 2010 Hemi Orange R/T automatic, MDS version. Got it for $1,233.99 Shipped from streetsideauto.com. They had a "quick75" code to save an additional $75 off the $1,308 price so I'm happy. Part number 14436. I think I shopped and got the best price possible, in fact, summit racing would not price match it despite what their web site says. The quick75 code should work till the end of the month. The Corsa website has a msrp of $1,799.99 so I think I got a decent price.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Ya did good!
Congratulations, have fun on the install.
If you are doing it yourself, I used a small come-a-long to remove "suitcase". Made it real easy.
Enjoy it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You will definitely be happy with the Corsa Xtreme exhaust. I've had mine since March and still lovin it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts