Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Curious who has SERIOUS mileage on their R/T?

I am a “Mopar Queen” on my 2nd Challenger R/T. Had a 2011, then upgraded to 2015 for the new interior, A8, and Track Pack fun. Made a few mods for wheels, stripes, and louder exhaust. Everyone thinks I’m driving my boyfriend’s car. Ha! Look again!

Four years in on this R/T and still love my car every day. Only 56k miles so far. She may be a keeper.

Who has high mileage on their R/T?
Any major maintenance issues?

·
Registered
646 Posts
My 2013 is approaching the 70k mark as my daily driver. All smiles...even on my way to work. I guess no mufflers does that to a man.
Looking into finding a 06-08 charger daytona to replace my daily and let me do more race car things with my Challenger. Who am I kidding, they’ll both become racecars if I have my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
798 Posts
2010 R/T currently at 147k and climbing daily.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well my '10 RT just rolled 105k miles this past week so it's just getting broken in! :laugh2: Low miles compared to my other cars with 2 of the 3 having over 150k miles.

·
Registered
79 Posts
2013 R/T currently at 61k miles. boosted @ 60k miles. so far so good @ 6lbs with Maggie.

·
Registered
70 Posts
115,700 on my '12 R/T w/M6 trans, been a helluva good highway vehicle! Flowmaster exhuast and K&N CAI opened it up nicely. 25 mpg average highway too.
No problems to speak of other than the dreaded blend door actuator, changed @ 80K miles, and got my free alternator from Dodge's recall @ 102,000 miles. Normal maintenance and oil changes the whole life of the vehicle with AmsOil lubricants.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am close to 80,000 miles into my 2015 Challenger RT! Enjoying the car every second of it! It's been nothing but a joy to ride with only regular maintenance work being done to it.

A coworker of mine has a 2008 Ram Hemi and he showed me his odometer and it read 390,000 miles. He stated that he's has no major issues and it's been a great truck and motor! Does help to be backed up by a lifetime power train warranty.

Makes me feel good about my cars longevity as I will continue to enjoy it!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I've got about 125K on my 2009 daily driver and still loving it. Not any major issues so far...(knocks on wood).

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Hey everyone!

My 2011 R/T Plus with a 6 speed manual has 300,000 miles.

I have replaced the timing belt, water pump, alternator, and fuel pumps. Everything made it past 150,000. The fuel pump failed at 202,000. The timing belt was changed preventatively. Of course I have changed oil, plugs, and brake pads and rotors quite a few times. Still going strong!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey everyone!

My 2011 R/T Plus has 293,000 miles.
I have replaced the timing belt, water pump, alternator, and fuel pumps. Everything made it past 150,000. The fuel pump failed at 202,000. The timing belt was changed preventatively. Of course I have changed oil, plugs and brake pads and rotors quite a few times. Still going strong!
Awesome to see these cars going so strong! That means we get to enjoy them for a longer amount of time, definitely makes cruising a must!!!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
My 2011 R/T Plus with a 6 speed manual has 293,000 miles.

I have replaced the timing belt, water pump, alternator, and fuel pumps. Everything made it past 150,000. The fuel pump failed at 202,000. The timing belt was changed preventatively. Of course I have changed oil, plugs, and brake pads and rotors quite a few times. Still going strong!
I thought we have timing chains?
Btw incredible mileage!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
You are correct. The “belt” is a chain!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts