Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
My 2010 RT has 91,000+ miles on it and I'm in the process of trading it in for a new car. I've always run it on 87 octane gas and the only thing I've had to replace are the front control arms. (or whatever the hell they are called) Other than that.........just fluids and brakes is all this car has needed. I'm impressed with some of the high mileage drivers!! Wow...definitely impressive!

I am not trading it in for any reason other than I'm ready to buy a new one. I generally replace cars shortly before the 100k mark.......regardless of how good the car has been for me.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Purchased March of 2014.
Current miles 6,100
Never seen a drop of rain.
Warranty work???................um wasn't stock long enough to ever find out? haha
Pretty much my toy, project, hobby, or whatever the hell you want to call it.:pimp:

·
Registered
389 Posts
2009 R/T 6MT 57,381. Motor runs strong, body rusting out . Lots of electrical gremlins. At dealer yet again as I write.

·
Registered
939 Posts
126,000 on a 2009. Have had seals on both sides of the rear end replaced under warranty and and I now have the sticking clutch issue but other than that no issues at all in the powertrain. I did have the body panels in front of the rear tires start rusting out thanks to the infamous foam. Car was 1,000 miles past rust warranty at the time and Chrysler would not cover it. I had a local body shop fix it and remove all the foam while they were in there. Car was a daily driver for about 120,000 of those miles but now sits in the garage during the winter months. Still runs great and will probably have a Magnacharger sitting on top of that HEMI in the next year or two.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I know I'm going to get grief but our 09 has just under 5000 miles on it. We bought it new in March of 09 and didn't buy it for a DD. It was bought to be a companion to our 70 Challenger T/A. We use it on weekend for pleasure cruising only. The only thing done to it was the timing chain recall.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
39,600 miles on my '12 as I write this. No issues with the engine.

Hell, no real issues with the car at all other than the overhead sunglasses holder being difficult to 'lock' closed after opening it and the cheap hood liner tearing---I don't use that sunglasses holder, and after removing all the hood liner crap I don't miss it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
That is not really excessive oil consumption especially for that many miles.Excessive is usually considered a quart in less than a thousand miles.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have a 2011 Green with Envy R/T - only 12,800 miles as shes a little bit of a garage queen now (bouggt a '15 Scat Pack a year ago so am driving that more now)

- NO ISSUES - GREAT RIDE !!

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have about 67k miles on my 09. Engine is great, transmission (manual) has the grease issue (sticks in first), and I'm getting body rust in front of the rear wheel well by the rocker panel. Everything else about the car has been flawless. I just wish Dodge would stand behind their cars better, as they refused to fix the trans issue or the rust.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
116 Posts
2011 R/T, 6 Speed...38K. From the flywheel forward...XLNT...Flywheel to the rear wheels...still trying to sort that out...

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
About to turn 100
2010 R/T Super Track Pak, strut tower brace, CAI, and at 97,800 smiles!!!

Bout to turn 100, LOL. Still puts a smile on my face every time I sit down in the driver's seat.
2010 R/T Classic, K&N CAI added 6/2014, Brilliant Black, 28M, ECG, Media Ctr 730N w/Nav, Sunroof, SprTrkPak, Black R/T Stripe, Best ET 14.101 @ 101.27mph, Best Hallett Lap 1:41.831; Motul brake fluid, EBC Red Stuff Pads, Bi-Plane slotted spoiler Wing (11/2015), Mopar front strut tower brace installed 12/2/15, EBC slotted front rotors, slotted/dimpled rear rotors installed 2/2016

Attachments

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
39,600 miles on my '12 as I write this. No issues with the engine.

Hell, no real issues with the car at all other than the overhead sunglasses holder being difficult to 'lock' closed after opening it and the cheap hood liner tearing---I don't use that sunglasses holder, and after removing all the hood liner crap I don't miss it.

Hell, my sunglasses holder doesn't work at all, nor does the latch on my center console cover!!

41 - 60 of 182 Posts