141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
You are correct. The “belt” is a chain!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Twenty fifteen Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. Nineteen thousand miles on the engine. No issues (knock on wood) and still feels brand new. Except for the first year of ownership, I only put on about a thousand miles a year. Not my DD, but rather my GQ (garage queen).

·
Registered
2010 R/T
22 Posts
2010 with 72,000 miles, no major issues at all...I'm sure she can handle many more!

·
Registered
2016 R/T
99 Posts
2016 RT, 23,000 miles, water pump want out at 17,000 ish miles, Got extended 4 year plan with it from Mopar, will be keeping it until it expires then a new one again! :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I will cross the 3500 mile mark on my 2018 R/T Scat Pack. It is only a weekend driver but this weekend I plan on putting some miles on it by attending the aFe Cars & Coffee this coming Saturday morning in Corona, CA. I hope I see a few

·
Registered
95 Posts
My 2011 R/T Plus with a 6 speed manual has 300,000 miles.

I have replaced the timing belt, water pump, alternator, and fuel pumps. Everything made it past 150,000. The fuel pump failed at 202,000. The timing belt was changed preventatively. Of course I have changed oil, plugs, and brake pads and rotors quite a few times. Still going strong!
How’s the power. Still feel good and healthy?

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,434 Posts
My 2011 R/T Plus with a 6 speed manual has 300,000 miles.

I have replaced the timing belt, water pump, alternator, and fuel pumps. Everything made it past 150,000. The fuel pump failed at 202,000. The timing belt was changed preventatively. Of course I have changed oil, plugs, and brake pads and rotors quite a few times. Still going strong!
What do you mean was changed? Timing chain? Or the serpentine belt that drives the accessories?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone!

Curious who has SERIOUS mileage on their R/T?

I am a “Mopar Queen” on my 2nd Challenger R/T. Had a 2011, then upgraded to 2015 for the new interior, A8, and Track Pack fun. Made a few mods for wheels, stripes, and louder exhaust. Everyone thinks I’m driving my boyfriend’s car. Ha! Look again!

Four years in on this R/T and still love my car every day. Only 56k miles so far. She may be a keeper.

Who has high mileage on their R/T?
Any major maintenance issues?
2009 R/T Classic 6 Speed. 124K

141 - 160 of 182 Posts