Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Who has the highest mileage on their R/T?

74K views 205 replies 135 participants last post by  annoying orange 
#1 ·
And what if any major issues have you had with the engine. Just getting a feel how these engines are doing. Not going with extended warranty with recent purchase of a 2014 with 6100 on it so far. So far last couple months seems to show its a solid car, really happy with it. Glad I got some good dry days to get it out and run it, now waiting for better weather is killing me.

#4 · (Edited)
Well our 2015 RT plus has 7000 ,, it's not a DD ,but we bought it to drive and enjoy !!
We have had some great road trips so far . Also we did get the life time warranty . Luckily here in southwest Florida we get lots of driving time

#7 ·
The motors are proven reliable with very few issues. I had 63000 on my last Challenger. The one before that went 42000 with a sms supercharger, it never had any problems and was going strong when sold. My 15 has 10,000 on it now. The last 1000 miles with a Magna Charger on it. The Ram I just traded in had 105,000 on it with the 5.7 Hemi, no problems except normal maint items.

#9 ·
34000.. No issues.. :)

#12 · (Edited)
My 2014 Shaker Number 720

I found this car in Louisiana with 2200 miles on it. I bought it from a married couple who kept the car in doors and in immaculate condition. One thing that sold me on the car was all the paperwork and documentation. The original window sticker and build sheets were included in my purchase. I really like the 2014 Shaker R/T. I always was sorry I sold my original Shaker from 2014. I did a nationwide search for a 2014 Shaker and was looking for the lowest possible miles for the money.This car has just over 2300 miles.

Reactions: Sith R/T and Slidd
#15 ·
I found this car in Louisiana with 2200 miles on it. I bought it from a married couple who kept the car in doors and in immaculate condition. One thing that sold me on the car was all the paperwork and documentation. The original window sticker and build sheets were included in my purchase. I really like the 2014 Shaker R/T. I always was sorry I sold my original Shaker from 2014. I did a nationwide search for a 2014 Shaker and was looking for the lowest possible miles for the money.This car has just over 2300 miles.
That thing is bad ass! Nice find! 2014 is the pinnacle of exterior aesthetics IMHO. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
My 2009 R/T (manual trans) was a great car. I put on a little over 50,000 miles on it when I traded it in.

The only problem was the water pump went out at around 45,000 miles (covered under warranty).

#14 ·
2013 R/T Classic with 42k miles, no problems at all

Reactions: hemipwrd2010
#23 ·
#20 ·
Had a 2010 R/T with over 200,000 miles on her RIP on march of last year, now have 2014 R/T 28.000

#21 ·
Just turned 5000mi today on my '15 R/T 8A that I bought last August. It's been perfect and fun to drive.
I'm not really too worried about the drivetrain not lasting a long time with proper care- it's everything else in the car like all the electronics not causing expensive problems down the road. Fingers crossed.

#24 ·
2011 Toxic Orange R/T has 55,000 and change on it.
To date,it has had 1 battery(died at just over 4yrs),it's on it's second set of no factory tires(BFG G-force2's,can't say enough good things about them),and I just did brakes and rotors on all 4 corners,as the rears were worn out,and I could have run the fronts longer,but went with a Stop-tech drilled slotted brake rotror package,and called it a day.

Thus far,a rock solid geat car.

#25 ·
Do scat packs count? If so, my SPS has almost 1600 miles (I've only had it two months, relax) and no issues other than I really wish I had a short shifter rather than the stock 6spd shifter!

#26 ·
13 R/T Classic with 7400 miles, not a daily driver. Had an engine sensor go out at 6800 miles and dead battery at 7300 miles, both fixed under warrenty. No major issues. Great car!

#28 ·
32000 on my 2010 Classic. decided to add a supercharger to it, should be going on in a few weeks. No issues other than general maintenance. Original tires didn't last as long as I thought they should, other than that no problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.