Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i'd try something different.
who has a 6 speed with a Kenne Bell?what times and boost?

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm just wondering if the slowest Kenne Bell car is faster than the fastest Maggie car

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Well its not a 6 speed but I think Karl's (lowwlife) has the slowest KB out there right now.... :D

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea didn't take a rocket scientst to figure that out. I don't think there is a KB in a Stick though.
I got $100 says I can beat you in a 1/4 mile race. You up for it?
are we runing with sneakers or boots or high heals LOL

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
736 Posts
I cannot wait to do some comparing next season!!! Stock vs stock, I think the KB is in trouble. What does a totally stock KB setup run? Stock boost, nothing else. I would like to know on street tires, and DR's if possible.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I cannot wait to do some comparing next season!!! Stock vs stock, I think the KB is in trouble. What does a totally stock KB setup run? Stock boost, nothing else. I would like to know on street tires, and DR's if possible.
mid 11's and you won't run 11.5 with DR's in the spring maybe 11.8 if you hook up

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL your to quik I know your a smoker so...
I guess we could race in reverse I would whip your a$$ that way also.:bigthumb:
we should have a guys in high heels race at Challengerfest after everyone is drunk in the parking lot

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mid 11's and you won't run 11.5 with DR's in the spring maybe 11.8 if you hook up
i'll put my 8lb pulley on and start in drive with the street tires and race you with drag radials.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
It would be tuff the KB it bigger even at the same psi its putting in more air.
2.8 is around 15% bigger than our 2.3 that like going from stock to a 426. Your way behind from the start.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I need to see some timeslips. I need to see a KB that made it into the 11's on street tires first. The other part will be proven next season. I would almost bet anything I am in the 11.5x with wheels in 70 degree weather. I will have to wait to prove that I guess. Is 70 degrees that warm for a car?

All I got to go off of is a rookie (me) running a 12.075 with a totally stock Maggie setup on 20" street tires. Now I have to see some KB street tire numbers.

·
Registered
736 Posts
i'll put my 8lb pulley on and start in drive with the street tires and race you with drag radials.
You got motor work. I am looking for stock like I have. if not, you would get smoked! Did you ever run in stock form with the KB and street tires?

1 - 20 of 257 Posts