Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Actually, what I meant to ask is....Now that all the spec's are out....& the pricing just released....
Who will be trading their 392 for a Hellcat? And who appreciates what they have now, & isn't?:smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
I love my 08 If anything I would keep her and buy a 15

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,816 Posts
Haaaa. Love the title, knew where you were going. Nope, love my hot wife-hot rod. Hellcat is super sexy though.

·
Premium Member
10,418 Posts
Although the new one is hot and fast, I can still lose my license easily with what I already own and she's paid for.
I'd rather spend the extra money on my kids.
I do hope whoever does buy one has a great time with it.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I wanna build my 392 to be a hellcat killer. One 426 away from that goal

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Although the new one is hot and fast, I can still lose my license easily with what I already own and she's paid for.
I'd rather spend the extra money on my kids.
I do hope whoever does buy one has a great time with it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart fellow, very pragmatic............but somehow I already knew that based on other comments + conversations, :clap: lol !!

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was gonna supercharge and forge my 2012 SRT but after seeing the Hellcat at Carlisle this weekend....Im just gonna make the move and get one...It worth the extra coin just for the factory warranty and buying an extended warranty if even possible...

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I would never buy first year run of anything, let them work the bugs out first because there will be many

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,536 Posts
Extremely happy with my 392 but was also about to forge, 426 and ProCharge it. I love the HC hood so was thinking to get that as well as have my roof swapped to delete my sunroof. After adding up the cost of ALL that work and parts...I think getting a HellCat would make more sense. Less power but I'm sure I can do a few things to the HC in the future and get another 10-15% out of it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
I already put my 392 on notice once the "707" dropped........

Then told my 392...... "It's a done deal...we are thru!!"..... when pricing dropped and I was promised MSRP from my loving dealer.....

.....Nuff said :)

Reactions: Supercharged_Fun

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I will be trading in my hot wife 2012 392 w/ 2k miles for a supermodel..
However, I may go for the up & coming hollywood starlite, because the 392 Scat Pack Shaker looks quite appealing..
Still debating the matter..

Big question, does the carpet match the drapes, or will it be hardwood floors??

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Kind of happy with my Good looking (no frills) Wife! because I can't even afford the "Centerfold" of the SUPERMODEL!! :D

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,069 Posts
Someone's coming to look at my current wife tomorrow. If she sells, then I'll just order a new wife! She was a sweet wife, but alas, it was not meant to be.:ladysman:

·
Registered
573 Posts
I love my 2010 SRT8 , but Hell Cat got my attention & the price is lower then I expected, a lot of money still and a lot of car for the money. I think I will wait until next year when the dust settles and see what if any problems they have and maybe there will be a price leveling out by then.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm not willing to shell out the cash to do it. Will enjoy the car I already have... unless I become a millionaire soon.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I can't afford the Hellcat, or the supermodel. :SM002:

As always, I'll continue to be happy with my current rock star!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I'd love to keep my current wife, but I cannot afford two wives, (one is bad enough! lol). SO,......it looks like it's new wife time in the year 2016.
:bluecap:

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Cuda/Challenger is my dream car. I don't drive my 392 much at all and will try to get the Hellcat. But my daily driver is still my other love - 2006 Torred Daytona #451.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts