Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like and understand the Glock pistol-grip shifter. I must admitt though I'm thinking about installing a traditional psitol-grip and wood grain over the aluminum.

Who else is getting wood?:D

·
Registered
598 Posts
2007HemiCuda said:
I like and understand the Glock pistol-grip shifter. I must admitt though I'm thinking about installing a traditional psitol-grip and wood grain over the aluminum.

Who else is getting wood?:D
That's not a problem for me ,..as I always got wood!:p :D But seriously I think either would look cool,..personally I just hope they keep the 6-shooter inboard lamps that are on the concept.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I've said from the beginning that a (wood) pistol grip would be one of the very first aftermarket things produced for this car. If I have anything to say about it I'll be producing them.:D

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
bad2cudagirl said:
What ever happened to ladies first?????
Sorry Cudagirl but you leave me no choice. You can be the first in line to get my wood. Sorry but ya walked right into that one, I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
141 Posts
ND RAM said:
Sorry Cudagirl but you leave me no choice. You can be the first in line to get my wood. Sorry but ya walked right into that one, I couldn't resist.
You are right, I did open the door for ya didn't I? I knew I should have stayed away from this thread.:p

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
bad2cudagirl said:
Alright, I'm not saying any more on this one.:rolleyes:
Why not?

·
Registered
748 Posts
bad2cudagirl said:
We have been through this, I'm not Danica Patrick! I have blonde hair.:p
(Still not touching this subject)