Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is running AEM EMS with a Kenne bell supercharger? how does that standalone compare to fast?

I have a 3.6 that i need to tune on pump gas does anyone have a good tune for baseline so i dont have to start from scratch?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Unless you've tuned a gen III hemi before I'd strongly recommend going with a reputable tuner. A couple are:
Tim @ Mr. Norms
AJ @ Arrington
Steve @ RDP

Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
couldn't you just tune a standalone for the vvt and fuel timing curves therefore eliminating the need for a programmer and breaking encryption. i wanna know more

·
Registered
323 Posts
couldn't you just tune a standalone for the vvt and fuel timing curves therefore eliminating the need for a programmer and breaking encryption. i wanna know more

The OP doesn't say if he has a 5.7 or 6.1 or 392. If the car has vvt then I'm not sure an AEM can do it, also there's the issue with the DBW TB. A PecTel will handle both but you better find a professional tuner to get it dialed in for you.

Now then if it's a pure race car and you don't have vvt and you have a cable on that TB, the AEM will work just fine. AEM usually can get you a base tune, and they have a forum you might solicit for one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts