Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this picture on another website and was wondering if anyone could identify the manufacturer of these rims. I am looking for a set of 20" black rims with red accent to match my black challenger with red R/T stripes. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yep those are stock

·
Registered
745 Posts
They are Dodge Redline wheels.

I found this picture on another website and was wondering if anyone could identify the manufacturer of these rims. I am looking for a set of 20" black rims with red accent to match my black challenger with red R/T stripes. Any help is greatly appreciated.
You can spend $2200.00 for a set of 4 or.....$870.00 for a set of replicas and have them powdered coated.

Mopar Set: Dodge Challenger Charger 20" Rally Redline Edition Factory Wheel Rim Mopar | eBay

Replicas:
20" Dodge Charger SRT 8 Challenger 300 Mopar Replica Wheels Rims Gloss Black 4 | eBay

·
Registered
274 Posts
I got a set of replicas in matte black, from Discount Tires for around $700, and very happy with them. Got some compliments on how they look on my Torred R/T. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
541 Posts
You cant beat the replicas price from discount tire. Just get those and get the red stripe painted on, done for less than half of the price of the OEM's and they probably weigh less to.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just find a black aftermarket wheel that you like and have a red stripe painted on. That is unless your actually really into that specific wheel and not just the red stripe on it. The redline wheels in the photo look to be black chrome to me, but im not sure. If you like black chrome look at the SRT vapor wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.