Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!

How Many Of Us Are Buying A 2015 Challenger?

• SXT or SXT +

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • R/T, R/T Shaker, R/T+, or R/T+ Shaker

Votes: 16 7.6%
  • 6.4 Scat Pack (R/T) or 6.4 Scat Pack Shaker (R/T)

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • SRT 392

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • Hellcat

Votes: 52 24.8%
  • Not sure yet or won't get a 2015

Votes: 72 34.3%
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who on here is buying a 2015? Post your choice on the poll. It will be interesting to see how many of us are getting new 2015 models. :D

Post if you think you will be able to get one or have already committed to getting one.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
And guys...answer honestly. :saythat:

I'll be the first to raise my hand I say "While I think it's terrific car at a terrific price, I just simply don't have the financial juice for a Hellcat".

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
No to All choices, I like my 2012 R/T Classic just fine!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Plan to wait for the 16 MY or beyond.

Need to actually see the 15MY; biggest hook for me is the redesigned interior with the new color options and the R/T SP 392 option.

Zero interest in HC or any Shaker package.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
I have a 14 but already contacted my dealer on when I can will be placing an order for the 392 Scat Pack Shaker with 8sp in white. Looks like it will be end of the year before I can order it however. But I do have a nice ride to keep me company till then-Knew I should have waited one more year.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT, Billet Silver, Black Rally Stripes, A8
587 Posts
I have to see it in person before committing, but I lean toward the RT Scatback in B5.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Love my '13 R/T and will be sad to see it go but I ordered a '15 scat pack R/T, 6spd with appearance group option.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At first I certainly liked the 2008-2014 interior better. But the more I looked at the pictures, the more I grew to like it. I admit, I'm taking a bit of a chance, but overall, I think I'll like it. :D

And, I am keeping my 2009 which will serve as my snow car since I already have purpose use snow tires on R/T rims. I doubt I'll get much of a trade for it so it is worth it for me to keep it.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
If all goes well and as planned,....I will be trading in my '13 Roush Stage 3 for a 2016 Hellcat.
Hemi Orange with satin black hood, black wheels and black leather/alcantra interior please. Not sure if I want the A8 or M6 yet. :grinbiginvert:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a deposit for a place in line to order a Hellcat - Ivory, sepia leather, black wheels, 8 speed. They way it looks, however, I won't be getting my order anytime soon, and if in fact production is limited to approx. 3200 (with half that taken by Canada) mine will likely be a 2016.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I have a deposit for a place in line to order a Hellcat - Ivory, sepia leather, black wheels. They way it looks, however, I won't be getting my order anytime soon, and if in fact production is limited to approx. 3200 (with half that taken by Canada) mine will likely be a 2016.

I think you'll be good as production is expected to be 3200+.

I think the first 600-900 Hellcats will be hard to obtain (Aug-Oct) production but you'll be able to get a 2015.

For me, 2015 Hellcat, Torred, with 8-speed and NAV as options. Probably order at the first opportunity and after the initial rush is over.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
2,043 Posts
I want a red, orange or yellow, maybe a sublime green RT 392 when I get back from Korea. This car is growing on me!!!! 2015 yeah!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I would love to get a 6.4 RT. However I literally JUST bought my 13 RT 2 months ago. There's no way as I practically financed all of it. No room for larger payments either.

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,069 Posts
I've already sold my SRT in anticipation of ordering a 2015 R/T 392 Scat Pack Shaker in Sublime Green! I just hope Sublime is still offered by the time spring comes. As much as I'd like a Hellcat, the timing's not right for me financially. For 2016 I'll be ready for one and maybe there will be some other color that will tempt me. Petty Blue would be nice.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Johnman

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
would a shaker R/T be nice? yes
is my current 09 still great looking and excellent transportation? yes
do I want a new car payment? no

got my answer

1 - 20 of 114 Posts