Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I discussed it with Steve at SOLO, but told him that I would have to hear it inside and out first hand before I committed. That's when we started to discuss CF2 and he got together with Speedy. From everything I've seen on the forum it looks like a very good bang for the buck from sound to hp increase. How's the low end torque after the install? Can you still burn the tires off? I wouldn't change my stock exhaust if it reduced the low end because I love being able to light them up at will.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't notice any difference. If I punch it I light them up. Watch the video. Mine is the black one. What I like the best, Besides the sound,is there's absolutely no drone. And the cost is far better than the big name exhaust's that still have drone. The quality can't be beat. I love it

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Is yours an auto? Im looking for some feedback from someone with an Auto. Very close to pulling the trigger.. probably next payday which is right before the group sale ends.

Mike

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes mine is a auto. I love it. You'll love it. The sound is amazing. And no drone. You can't beat the cost and quality of this bolt on exhaust. The fit is dead on.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I got mine, I got mine!! I'm the furious fuchsia in the R/T thread!! Love the exhaust and it's only getting better

1 - 6 of 6 Posts