Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 70 challenger with a 392 mopar hemi and im doing a 3.6 kenne bell supercharger. Ive been told that i need to get a Power steering delete kit and replace that with an idler pulley. who sells a nice one ?:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
This sounds like a killer project! I hope you post pics as you make progress.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The AC delete is no issue, just requires a shorter belt. But you'll need that PS delete pulley, the belt routing won't work without it. If for some reason you can't get one, I can make them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mopar makes them for the drag pack cars. If you're unable to find one, I'll have to give it some thought on price. Please either email me or PM me if you need one, I'm not on here all the time.

·
Registered
191 Posts
That is going to be one wild ride!
I built a '71 Cuda witha 6.1 Hemi back at the very beginning of the 3rd Gen Hemi swaps and it was fast! it is like driving a supercharged New Challenger. now you got a 392 and a KB SC, that is one sick puppy that shoudl easily pull low's 10's if not 9's.
Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is going to be one wild ride!
I built a '71 Cuda witha 6.1 Hemi back at the very beginning of the 3rd Gen Hemi swaps and it was fast! it is like driving a supercharged New Challenger. now you got a 392 and a KB SC, that is one sick puppy that shoudl easily pull low's 10's if not 9's.
Can't wait to see the pics.

nice. you still have the car? post some pics

·
Registered
2 Posts
W
The AC delete is no issue, just requires a shorter belt. But you'll need that PS delete pulley, the belt routing won't work without it. If for some reason you can't get one, I can make them.
I'd be interested in a power steering delete pulley for my 06 6.1 Hemi my phone number is 970-389-6294 I live in Michigan do you want to call me and give me a price maybe we can get figure something out thank you very much for your time

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,701 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Rdwsp4 ;) But

CTPCam last seen April 20, 2012

Used to be a vendor here long ago. From what I can see, no longer in business. Might post in the Performance sub forum and see if anyone knows where you can get one

A Guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts