Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Boatman

Votes: 4 4.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who should represent Challengertalk in forum wars

15K views 182 replies 36 participants last post by  70TA-09RT 
#1 ·
OK.. We've got six potential nominees. Poll setup on who should represent us in the next round of forum wars.

#2 ·
#3 ·
I vote for Lowlife

#47 ·
SRT5939 should be on the poll.

However, I think Lowwlife's car is set up for both road racing and drag-racing, and has done both... some of the guys are 1320 exclusively. So I'd vote for him.
there scared of me i'll slap some sh1t around for sure.

i vote for Karl, Dan second. problem is dan don't make the power but has the driving skill. Karl is a road racer and his car will whip some a$$ on the track.

#9 ·
You may be right, but I only added folks who stated they would volunteer and nominate themselves. If we need to expand it, and if it's too early to vote, that's fine. Just thought it would be good to capture those who volunteered.

Mike

#15 · (Edited)
GSO I need a crew chief hint....Plus Speedy can look over my tune up to make sure I am on Kill. I will order the 15psi pulley on monday morning.

#27 ·
Or anyone on the list for that matter.... I don't think I'm really aware of anyone that actively tracks their Challenger... Its mostly been strip hasn't it?

Maybe I should start working on my suspension and get a different blower :scratchhead:

#31 ·
I need slips for who you LAKERSFAN? I don't need to post a slip to run the car. I have a drive-train 2nd to none on this forum. I have more experience building 7 second race cars than anyone on this forum so you question my ability? Or know how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.