Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I did not like it on the Charger of a few years ago. It just did not look right to me. However, I would love it if it looks like it should!!! Maybe I would take all the 'Cuda stuff off and trade mine in as I really do not like the color of mine that much. It's ok, but I never really liked red.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
No thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
They also had the touch up paint for 2013 dodge Challenger in sublime, but obviously they didnt make that, so until I see it in person, I won't believe it. I have been waiting for over two years and keep getting let down.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I emailed them just now, asking why are you making a scratch repair color for a color that doesn't exist / announce yet ?
I hope they tip their hand ....

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I emailed them just now, asking why are you making a scratch repair color for a color that doesn't exist / announce yet ?
I hope they tip their hand ....
the hand has been tipped.

look at the 2014 thread by resumespeed. he already confirmed ordering for sublime in january

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58 Posts
I did not like it on the Charger of a few years ago. It just did not look right to me. However, I would love it if it looks like it should!!!
Like this?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
In the current times, things transpire very fast. Companies need to adapt and meet that pace. Chrysler takes forever to change content on their website for example, they will have a build and price showing for the preceding model year,
not the current one.
If a company is smart they read all social media sources like this one and know what their buyers want. It's not a secret that sublime was from the original era of dodge muscle cars and it's time to run it again and not make people struggle with choosing do I buy it now, wait, pick an alternate color and either miss out on a car show season or get it late enough it gets put away for the winter etc. Someone could buy one now and regret It as soon as they release the color and then take a bath trading in a new car just for a color change.
After being on here going on two years I'm getting tired of Chryslers games of if and when a color will be available.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I was set on getting Sublime (hence my forum handle) however I thought better of it and went PCP. Being a daily driver, even in the winter, Sublime Green will show every nick, chip, dirt, road grime and everything else in between with how vibrant it is. I would end up with a second job keeping it clean.

PCP is perfect at looking amazing even when she is a little dirty. :)

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I was set on getting Sublime (hence my forum handle) however I thought better of it and went PCP. Being a daily driver, even in the winter, Sublime Green will show every nick, chip, dirt, road grime and everything else in between with how vibrant it is. I would end up with a second job keeping it clean.

PCP is perfect at looking amazing even when she is a little dirty. :)
Its true… It shows dirt like a MOFO. I have a sublime green ACR Stripe on my challenger..As much as it shows dirt… it shows the curves in the body SO F-N GOOD! Im always in aw when looking at it.
I would love a Sublime SRT although will probably end up going with a used 2010-2011 Black SRT when time to upgrade.

Shifty

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Sublime Shaker Hellcat,, where are you???

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58 Posts
Make mine a 2014 R/T Classic with white stripes and the shaker package, it sounds simple, now go build it.
I like that combination. Now let's see the real thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts