Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any meetups, clubs, events that include modern day muscle here in Central Florida?

Starting to see more and more Challengers around here but still nothing in the way of face to face community gatherings.

·
Registered
228 Posts
monday may 30th woodlawn memorial car show at woodlawn cemetary gotha fl.400 Woodlawn Cemetery Rd off of old winter garden road
Gotha, FL 34734 Hosted by the Woodlawn Funeral Home, and held at 400 Woodlawn Cemetery Road, this show is limited to 175 vehicles, and registration forms are coming soon. There's dash plaques to all, more than 25 awards, a BBQ lunch is included, and music by WJBJ. Registration opens at 9:00 AM, and the fee is $20. Save the date...more info soon, or call Greg at (321) 278-3306. 020311

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks GodsRods, Not sure if I can make it as we have family down over the weekend and into next week but will try.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Are there any meetups, clubs, events that include modern day muscle here in Central Florida?

Starting to see more and more Challengers around here but still nothing in the way of face to face community gatherings.
Where abouts are you located in Central Fl. We are in Lake Wales and go to a lot of events around the Orlando area. Here are two links that can get you started,

FlaCarShows.com Central Florida Event Listings

MUSCLE CAR NETWORK of Central Florida - Exotics, Classics, Muscle or Street Rods all Welcome

·
Registered
132 Posts
Depending on where youre at New Smyrna is good on Canal St., Eustis has a good turnout and then rt46 Sanford as some one else mention flacarshow.com next weekend Cocoa is gonna be crazy with the Power Tour starting there on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I'm in Oviedo (1/2 way between Orlando and Daytona) I'll check out the links

·
Registered
738 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm in Oviedo (1/2 way between Orlando and Daytona) I'll check out the links
Your located in the right place. Everything happens up there. We have to drive all the way from Lake Wales to attend, but have a blast when we get there. Looking forward to meeting you at one of the events.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts