Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many forum members still waiting for their IE? I'm in the running so I think the other members should buy the last one a SUPERCHARGER ... or something. I could "hold" the money.:)
Greg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Still waiting in D status since mid November. No rush would not be driving it now anyway. Looking to get #392 of 392.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well ignore my question on the "Who ordered..."

2011 can you confirm it's still in D? That seems really odd that you haven't at least moved to D1 by now.

btalon is yours built yet?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
It just may be a tie for last....nothing but probs & delays. Every other day is supposed to be the day I take delivery. Today was the latest "other" day! Now it's allegedly friday. Like waiting to date a model. Sure hope it's worth the wait!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
2011's is probably the last Canadian IE. Dad's is likely the last American IE to be delivered since it's not even on the train yet.

·
Registered
98 Posts

2011 can you confirm it's still in D? That seems really odd that you haven't at least moved to D1 by now.

I last checked on Feb 22 just before I left on holidays. The dealer also has an order that was also still D status. Isn't the only difference between D and D1 a confirmed build date?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

My build date was 12-21. I was loaded on railcar today 3-1.
Greg

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
mine got pushed back yet again......the dealer is supposed to have it at the end of this week now....its unloaded off the train and sitting waiting for a car carrier

mine took 2 weeks on a train from Canada to WI and may be 1 more week just to get it from the train yard to the dealer

mine left the assembly line before Christmas....i figure ill be last

is mine the longest wait?

depending on how bad the seats are who knows when ill get it....im just hoping its in March now

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
2010.09.20 - ordered
2010.10.22 - D1
2011.02.01 - J - built
2011.02.23 - KZ
2011.03.01 - paper receipt, staged for shipment, still in VASC
2011.03.14 - ETA

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
2010.09.20 - ordered
2010.10.22 - D1
2011.02.01 - J - built
2011.02.23 - KZ
2011.03.14 - ETA
if you get yours on 3-14 we should be pretty close...it all depends on if my seats have to be tightened or redone....mine was built 45 days before yours and were getting them around the same time....im so frustrated

PS. my ETA was about 30 days off....its been pushed back 7 days at a time over and over....at one point it just sat in the same city on a train for 10 days

·
Registered
653 Posts
mine got pushed back yet again......the dealer is supposed to have it at the end of this week now....its unloaded off the train and sitting waiting for a car carrier

mine took 2 weeks on a train from Canada to WI and may be 1 more week just to get it from the train yard to the dealer

mine left the assembly line before Christmas....i figure ill be last

is mine the longest wait?

depending on how bad the seats are who knows when ill get it....im just hoping its in March now
Huggy you should PM Goehner, his dealer was able to get special authority to pull his IE from the railyard instead of waiting on a carrier. Maybe he can ask his dealer how yours could go about that for you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Str8-392ie

I just got a call from my dealer that my car came in this morning, and yes it is an STR8-392 IE,Blue w/white stripes, Auto !!!! Last tues he called to tell me my car was on the way to customs, and should be at the dealership in about 5 days, Suprise,Suprise !......John...........Forgot it's number # 0977 ....Guess who is Happy as all H#ll !

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
mine was loaded on the car carrier this afternoon...it will be at the dealer tomorrow...

my ordeal will be over soon...the dealer is 3 hours away and will be delivering it to my house...so ill have to wait a week until they can drive her to me! hope to have the car by the middle of next week

tomorrow i find out my # & get some photo's

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
2010.09.20 - ordered
2010.10.22 - D1
2011.02.01 - J - built
2011.02.23 - KZ
2011.03.14 - ETA
And then there were two...

Dad's was loaded on the train this afternoon, hasn't moved just loaded. And the race is on.:fight:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Huggytree,

I see you too live live in the Overtaxed State of Wi ! I iive in beautiful downtown Sheboygan, Wi ! I was thinking that you said your dealer was 3 hours away, and he was going to drive the car to you ? On the condition of our roads ? SALT,SALT.....Wish you had a differant way of transport ! My dealer is 7 Hours away, and is keeping my car in his heated building for 30 days, hopefully the salt will begone ! No charge ! John

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
my car came in yesterday...#127

my dealer may deliver it tomorrow or next week...sounds like he cant do it in a closed trailer now, so i may go next week and drive it home if he cant get it here tomorrow

sounds like they were all driven in salt up in Canada and mine sat all salted up for 10 weeks, so 1 drive on dry,salty roads isnt going to hurt it anymore

im waiting on interior photo's before i accept delivery...ill take loose seats, but not with sags and folds

im in Waukesha Co... My Governor Scott Walker is my Hero..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And then there were two...

Dad's was loaded on the train this afternoon, hasn't moved just loaded. And the race is on.:fight:
Isn't this ironic, just us. Mine is showing in Ohio rail yard and my ETA is the 14th also. Maybe they took longer to swap in the aluminum block. Maybe we will get something special. They will be special to us or we would have bailed already.
Congratulations to everyone, your post and photos have kept me confident to hang in there.
Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
my car came in yesterday...#127

my dealer may deliver it tomorrow or next week...sounds like he cant do it in a closed trailer now, so i may go next week and drive it home if he cant get it here tomorrow

sounds like they were all driven in salt up in Canada and mine sat all salted up for 10 weeks, so 1 drive on dry,salty roads isnt going to hurt it anymore

im waiting on interior photo's before i accept delivery...ill take loose seats, but not with sags and folds

im in Waukesha Co... My Governor Scott Walker is my Hero..
Congrats man in advance! It's been a long wait. Hope everything checks out as flawless for you! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Congrats man in advance! It's been a long wait. Hope everything checks out as flawless for you! :bigthumb:
Thanks...i should have photo's today from the dealer

my luck continues....now the dealer cant drive it in a enclosed trailer because they dont have a truck at the dealership to pull it....so my options are to ship in an open truck, wait or drive up there and get it myself....

im not getting it today....depending on the weather i may drive and get it next Sat.....i still may be the last to get my IE

other than an early build date i have caught no breaks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts