Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have a date set but it would be a Saturday. I was thinking of getting a BBQ at Lake Del Ville together if we get enough people we can all pitch in for food and such. This would be good for us guys that have families like me so we all could have fun. I use to do meet ups there back with my SRT4 days.

Let me know how many of you would be interested in getting together like this. You can PM me as well.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sounds good. Maybe the 17th to give people some time to make plans....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that might be a good day but so far only have you as a response. If your up for that date I will make a time and date list for this with info where we can all park and such.

Sounds good. Maybe the 17th to give people some time to make plans....

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sounds Good. I'll PM some people hopefully we can get people interested in going.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome I have Bob already on the list i made another thread on here so let me know who you might get I am working on some people in my neck of the woods to go too.

Sounds Good. I'll PM some people hopefully we can get people interested in going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts