Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Through the glories of google images I came across this picture just browsing challengers. I've never seen anything quite like it, it makes the challenger look a lot different inside. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

Reactions: ThreePointShooter43

·
Registered
968 Posts
I think that member is from this site, and furthermore is trying to sell the car IIRC.

I think it's god damned genius.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
The best looking of all older Mopars had white interiors. Not quite to this extent, though. I love it and would love to know how it was done!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I think it looks amazing, but I imagine the white reflection on the windshield from the dash makes it a nuisance to drive. There's a reason you don't really see cars with white dashboards.

Edit - nevermind..I can see just the front is white. The rear (and largest portion facing the windshield) is still slate gray.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
As in the past I would have kept the dash and console black. The seats, headliner, doors need to be white IMO. I have always hated an all black interior and that is one thing I do not like about my car... I feel like I am in a cave...

·
Super Moderator
16,209 Posts
I think that member is from this site, and furthermore is trying to sell the car IIRC.

I think it's god damned genius.
His car has the dash, console still in dark color - this is a different car (his also doesn't have the scat pack bee logo on the seats.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Love it! I can only imagine how hard it is to be kept clean though!

Reactions: Sith R/T

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Not a fan.

Reactions: Southern

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Through the glories of google images I came across this picture just browsing challengers. I've never seen anything quite like it, it makes the challenger look a lot different inside. What are your thoughts?
Wow they either spent a healthy chunk of change on the install or are very good friends with Interior people, or are interior guys themselves...very nice though, very classy looking definitely a one off...Bravo...

·
Registered
931 Posts

Love white interiors- very retro, nothing much but tan, grey, and black for car interiors these days (though I do love the black of my SRT). My '69 Coronet R/T has a white interior, white ragtop, B7 blue interior trim and carpet and B5 blue exterior- looks GREAT, but it does require regular cleaning.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I think it's definitely unique. Not my cup of tea personally, but I think it still looks cool. As has been mentioned it must be tough to keep clean. I like to see people come up with cool ideas. Make your car unique!

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
way too antiseptic for my taste's. I have had some white interior cars, but it was mostly seats and headliner not dash and all of that

1 - 20 of 50 Posts