Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i drove my car for a few days (100 miles) on the salty roads...then i flushed the bottom, washed it and put it in storage in the garage...it had rained for 3 days straight....the salt was off the road, the temps were 50-60's....i planned on taking it out this week....then we went down to the 20's and had freezing rain/snow....the roads are now White with salt....no warmup coming...no rain...

this sucks....looks like im into the 2nd week of April (or later) now (from the long range outlook of COLD)

WI Sucks....
:browsmiley:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Mines in storage until April 1st... We had some warm weather but cold again and they are calling for snow Sunday morning. I know the car is sold and waiting to go when the 392 gets here, but I just can't bring myself to drive her in the crappy weather.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I feel your pain Huggytree, I'm north of you in West Bend. This weather sucks. My car is in the garage waiting for a break in this weather.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
i drove my car for a few days (100 miles) on the salty roads...then i flushed the bottom, washed it and put it in storage in the garage...it had rained for 3 days straight....the salt was off the road, the temps were 50-60's....i planned on taking it out this week....then we went down to the 20's and had freezing rain/snow....the roads are now White with salt....no warmup coming...no rain...

this sucks....looks like im into the 2nd week of April (or later) now (from the long range outlook of COLD)

WI Sucks....
:browsmiley:
Mine has been out once, and now it's supposed to snow here again (WTH?)
Fortunately it's supposed to be out of here by Monday. I hope they don't salt the roads.........:icon_evil:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks like I will be waiting until at least May this year, we still have 3 feet of snow on the ground and it is not warming up. Haven't driven my car since last October so the snow and cold can leave any time now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
9 Degrees this AM !!!

I feel your pain Huggy!
I have only had mine out 5 times (3 of those I shouldn't admit to)
8 inches of snow two days ago and another couple inches last night.... and it's the end of MArch for cryin out loud :disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Car has been parked since last October, snow has almost gone here but live in country(some gravel road); waiting for road to dry up before taking her out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Storage

Huggy, I'm 65mi North of you In Sheboygan and Wi weather SUCKS as you said. I'm leaving for Mi to pick up my car, Which is # 977, what # did you get ? I wanted to drive it but with this CRAPPY weather I'm going to take my trailer which is enclosed to get it ! Huggy, Whats the car like to drive ? Is yours an Auto ? As mine is ! At my age I'm excited like a young kid !...........Later...John Lang

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hey Wi. ppl, I have had mine out a few times. When the roads were dry. Last year it sat for 3 months till I took it out last March.

If your new to CT welcome. We have a Wi. car club called Chryslers of WI. or COW you can checkout our website at www.club-cow.com I know huggytree is a member of the club.

·
Registered
127 Posts
we took ours out today for a weekend visit..lol.. The main roads are all clear of snow and we have had a few good rain storms but it will be back in until May 1. This has been a long winter... enough already!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Looks like I will be waiting until at least May this year, we still have 3 feet of snow on the ground and it is not warming up. Haven't driven my car since last October so the snow and cold can leave any time now.
Feel your pain seeing how I'm here with you.
Been early Novermber since it's been out. Now it'll be late April.. maybe, and they still have to fix the massive pot holes.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Huggy, I'm 65mi North of you In Sheboygan and Wi weather SUCKS as you said. I'm leaving for Mi to pick up my car, Which is # 977, what # did you get ? I wanted to drive it but with this CRAPPY weather I'm going to take my trailer which is enclosed to get it ! Huggy, Whats the car like to drive ? Is yours an Auto ? As mine is ! At my age I'm excited like a young kid !...........Later...John Lang

i originally had #127, but dumped it because if loose seats...i actually cant even remember what # i am anymore....#600something.( i sought out the highest # i could find to get better seat fit)..i barely got to do anything w/my car before i covered it....its an Auto...i only put 90 miles of driving on it, so yea its fun, but i dont know how much yet...what color is yours? i am keeping an eye on Cars.com to see how many whites in WI...so far mine and #127 are the only 2 i know of...i had to go to IL to find mine in White....looks like atleast 5-7 total in IE's in WI

·
Registered
28 Posts
NH checking in! I got My "Lady Marmalade" out of jail today. It's sunny and COLD only 35.. It was great driving on the open highway... I ran into Red R/T on my drive.. it was nice to see someone else with theirs on the road.. The car felt out of balance for a while. I think the tires had some flat spots from sitting all winter... 25 miles in all was fine... The engine loved the cold air... my Mopar CAI was ice cold after my drive.... We are looking forward to warmer weather!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts