Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Would You Attend a Yonkers Area Meet?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm located in Yonkers, NY and since I picked up my 14 R/T Classic about a month ago.

Since we're all suffering from cabin fever due to the horrible winter, how about a Chally's and Coffee meet? I'm thinking Starbucks on Stanley Rd (off the Saw Mill Parkway in Dobbs Ferry). Its easy to get to and there is a pretty large lot across the street that we can park in.

Based on interest, I will get a date together, and this could turn into a weekly thing!

The address is:

Starbucks
45 Stanley Ave
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522

UPDATE:

Although I initially planned for tomorrow (Friday, May 30th), according to TWC there are going to be showers coming in around 4pm tomorrow.

Today's weather is perfect. I propose we move it up to today (Thursday May 29th at 7pm)

Please chime in if you can make it!!

Google Maps Link: CLICK HERE

This will be Mopar Meet so all are welcome (Retro, Modern, Charger, Ram, yadda yadda yadda)

The AfterMath

Small but good group!! Thanks for coming out guys and we'll keep it going!

Gonna share a few pics below of our lineup

Steeler - he parks his car in the living room.... yup its That Clean

Mine

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Definitely interested...leaving on a cruise tomorrow but any other week would be cool.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: PlumCrazyNYC

·
Registered
73 Posts
Parked next to a black redline at planet fitness/red lobster this morning. Any of you?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice work guys lets keep it going. Please copy and paste the list with your information here to be added to the list.

I have seen that Redline car before too.

·
Registered
585 Posts
where and when? I'm definitely interested!!!!

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
will be back mid-June after business trips;

subscribed keep me posted; thanks!

Cheers ODP

·
Registered
73 Posts
PF baby, $10 a month!
Although we should all be keeping up with the moms on Sunday, it will be absolute beautiful. Anyone good for 1pm beat in the heat May 11?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
new to forum. Just bought a challenger last fall and would like to meet some people in the area. what date do you have in mind?
Excellent! Seems like alot of us Yonkers guys are picking up Challengers lately.

The dates are so tough due to schedules. If the weather held up I'd love to do something in the next 2 weeks.

What color / model do you have?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PF baby, $10 a month!
Although we should all be keeping up with the moms on Sunday, it will be absolute beautiful. Anyone good for 1pm beat in the heat May 11?

If I tried to do something car related on mothers day my mom and wife would be toss me off the Tappan Zee lol

1 - 20 of 96 Posts