Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of our members are going to Farmington MN to participate in the Mopars in the Midwest Guiness :guiness: World Record Attempt to have the longest line of late model Challengers.
I plan to be there with the GR8PMKN and it would be nice to meet some of our other members in person. :)
Anyone else going?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
I will be there for sure, It's one of the biggest all MOPAR car shows in the nation. Can't wait to see all the Challengers there and meet all the folks I've been chatting with on Challengertalk.com.(the BEST Challenger forum on the internet )Midwest Mopar + MnChallenger Car Club member :smokin:MOPARS RULE!!!:smokin:Wolffy

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'll will be coming up from Milwaukee only a 5 hr cruise. Should be bringing friends with Challengers about 10 in our club.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I will be there!

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Just wondering how many of our members are going to Farmington MN to participate in the Mopars in the Midwest Guiness World Record Attempt to have the longest line of late model Challengers.
When you say, "Going for the record," it kind of demotes that there is some sort of record to be broken. Anyone know what that record is? or is this to establish a base number to work from in the future?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To raVenX : There is an existing record and apparently we will need 250 cars and to drive the line at least 2 miles to break it.

I'm glad that others are coming out and I look forward to meeting you all.
I'm going to make a suggestion as to how we can identify each other : Suppose we all leave a small sign on the dash that says Challengertalk member and our screen name? Anybody else have a better idea?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts