Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been searching for awhile now but I'm having trouble finding a performace shop out here in the pacific northwest. HHP, Arrington, Modern Muscle are all back east. I'm near Boise, ID and would prefer not to have to ship my car across the entire US. It's a sublime green scat pack shaker, I'd like to forge the motor and procharge it. Anyone know of any shops out here that they'd recommend as much as the shops mentioned above? Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,987 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk SEADRAGN. No experience but a google finds Motor Mayhem in Idaho. Might do some research on them.

A Guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I've searched Google for hemi shops, performace shops....ect,ect these guys never came up. Going to give them a call tomorrow, appreciate the tip!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,987 Posts
Good luck ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Hey guys, been searching for awhile now but I'm having trouble finding a performace shop out here in the pacific northwest. HHP, Arrington, Modern Muscle are all back east. I'm near Boise, ID and would prefer not to have to ship my car across the entire US. It's a sublime green scat pack shaker, I'd like to forge the motor and procharge it. Anyone know of any shops out here that they'd recommend as much as the shops mentioned above? Thanks in advance!
Welcome to Challengertalk SEADRAGN. No experience but a google finds Motor Mayhem in Idaho. Might do some research on them.

A Guy

Motor Mayhem can definitely do the install. They did my Whipple install. I had mine remote dyno tuned by HHP. Look them up on facebook, Motor Mayhem Service and Performance Center.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

A Guy

Motor Mayhem can definitely do the install. They did my Whipple install. I had mine remote dyno tuned by HHP. Look them up on facebook, Motor Mayhem Service and Performance Center.

I talked to Luke at Motor Mayhem, he mentioned a build that sounded like yours. Are you happy with their work then? Sounds like you've got a nice ride!

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Motor Mayhem

I talked to Luke at Motor Mayhem, he mentioned a build that sounded like yours. Are you happy with their work then? Sounds like you've got a nice ride!

Motor Mayhem is an awesome shop. They do excellent work. Luke did the work on my car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts