Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are we here, at this forum? I have come here from an MN-12 Cougar/Thunderbird forum but read and post at AllPar daily. What attracted me to AllPar is that it appears to be the site with creditability, THE SOURCE for DCX information. Is DCX aware of us here? Are there AllPar secret insiders with SuperDuckie Decoder Rings here as well? :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hopefully, for the same reason you are here...

I'm here to share my interest in/experiences with the Dodge 'Challenger', as well as keeping members abreast of news and posting interesting articles which may be of relevance. Sure DCX, as well as others who are 'in the know', are aware of our forum...just read this....and this. They frequent our sites more than one may even realize. As far as any 'forum spies'...well, all I know is that there are many of us here who also belong to other forums as well. As for me, I'm also a member of 300Cforums.com :)

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr.DJ said:
Sure DCX, as well as others who are 'in the know', are aware of our forum...just read this....and this. They frequent our sites more than one may even realize.
Yeah, I have seen some of that recently. I'm glad DCX is aware of this new culture of internet auto forums.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I'm a member of several fourums; rumblebee.org, performancetrucks.net, and here. I hope that once the Challenger comes out that this site will become like the others and will allow members to discuss what they like/don't like, what did/didn't work, and basically to function as an online car-club. I would like for there to be GTGs between our members after it is introduced. It will come out, and I will still be here.:cool: The sooner the better though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I found this site as I was searching for my baby (challenger) and it has been like my bible ever since. It's a great place to find out what is happening with this car and give input as to what we would "like" to see happen. I'm not sure if if will do any good in the long run but I want to thank all of you for all the info. and I'm truly addicted.

·
Registered
598 Posts
...Well I have an original '70 hemi challenger(VP) as you know,and also president of the Northeastern Hemi's Club so I've been a hemi challenger guru for a very long time,so I'm always hearing information about challengers and such,(that's how I found the site).....It's just too bad,that I'm not in the know about the official release date and options of the new one though....Still Waiting DCX!!!...Hello?!!!....Is anyone home?!!!:rolleyes: :p :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
bad2cudagirl said:
and I'm truly addicted.
Amen. I love to come to this site! I have learned so many interesting things. And it is so nice to know there are so many other mopar freaks out there like me. :eek: :p I too came across this site on a google search. So glad I found it! You all are so fun and interesting to discuss this stuff with!! ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
GottahaveaHemi said:
Amen. I love to come to this site! I have learned so many interesting things. And it is so nice to know there are so many other mopar freaks out there like me. :eek: :p I too came across this site on a google search. So glad I found it! You all are so fun and interesting to discuss this stuff with!! ;)
Amen!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Forgot to mention I found this place on Dodge's website!:D I also remember somethin about free beer.......

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Vanishing Point said:
Somebody say free beer?!!
;) :p :D
allhemi said he's buying.;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
When I first saw a couple of hazy pictures of what looked like to be a Dodge Challenger being prepped for a photo shoot on a ranch in Central California, I haven't been able to sit still. I searched and read everyone's opinions about that car being a Foose buildup or it's fake or other outlandish remarks.

I somehow found my way into this forum and have since made it my homepage. I have never owned a Mopar vehicle in my life, although I have always been a huge fan of the Charger. My daily driver is a '95 Nissan Sentra and I have a '05 Mustang GT for weekend cruises. I'm more excited about this Challenger concept than I was with the Mustang concept back in 2003. Make no mistake about it; this Challenger will make a perfect stable mate to my Mustang.

DCX, bring on the noise!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
allhemi said:
Oh yeah!! I'll buy a round;)
Woohoo! GTG/party at Allhemi's house after they produce our babies.:cool:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
ND RAM said:
Woohoo! GTG/party at Allhemi's house after they produce our babies.:cool:

That would work but I don't think everbody wants to drive to my house:D But we could have a get-together somewhere....Make it easy for everbody to drive to and have a meet and greet;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
allhemi said:
That would work but I don't think everbody wants to drive to my house:D But we could have a get-together somewhere....Make it easy for everbody to drive to and have a meet and greet;)
Heck,I need a drink now,from all this waiting, and waiting,and waiting,and waitN', & wagtn, & wtn,&......t..g,....&...
:p ;)

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
2007HemiCuda said:
Why are we here, at this forum? I have come here from an MN-12 Cougar/Thunderbird forum but read and post at AllPar daily. What attracted me to AllPar is that it appears to be the site with creditability, THE SOURCE for DCX information. Is DCX aware of us here? Are there AllPar secret insiders with SuperDuckie Decoder Rings here as well? :D
I am a member of Allpar as well. I find this site to be a lot more friendly and creative. I think there are less people here with secret decoder rings. Actually, I got tired of listening to the "experts" bash people.
We all have a common goal here.....THE CAR! You know the one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts