Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why Billet Technology?

Why buy from a company with long lead times?
Because they won't ship what they wouldn't accept on their own cars. Long lead times are due to design, demand, or the capacity of their suppliers. When issues arise, they don't ship blemished products then blame the supplier; they work with the supplier to get things right BEFORE you ever see it.

Why buy from a company so vocal?
Because they're committed to the community, and aren't afraid to show it. In other words, they care more about what's right, and looking out for the general car enthusiast, than simply making a buck for themselves.

Why not buy from another company?
Quality. Simply put, they've invested in the tools, they've hired people with skills, and they take pride in what they produce.

Why Billet Technology? Here's why:
#billetechnology #yourrideyourvision

Reactions: CNUMB

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
670 Posts
We Americans expect fast and inexpensive but are somehow surprised when fast & inexpensive yields lower quality products and services. Thanks for sharing photos of realistic expectations. No reasonable person should expect those results fast and inexpensively. I ordered a catch can from BT, although it was a standard offering it took well over a month to deliver. They explained the production situation and offered a refund. Glad I waited, when I later called with a question someone answered the phone and my question.

I respect and appreciate BT's business model and appreciate you took the time to remind us why it matters.

Hope you will share a photo when the BT pieces are installed.

Reactions: PaVaSteeler

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't mind waiting for a top quality product. Have not been disappointed in the products I have gotten from BT.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'd suggest ordering a catch can from them when you put in your order for a new Challenger. Jk but I'd probably order it about a month before my purchase.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Ordered my catch can from BT and was impressed by how they post production dates, etc. If quality is desired, the time required to get it right should not be an issue. I suspect 99% of the orders from 99% of the customers are not needed immediately.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
"Why" depends on the product. There are better designed options for things like CCs, which also come at a lower price point. That said, their lead time is abysmal, the communication terrible, but the end result sure is purdy.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I have and love their products. I do wish they would send the dipstick I ordered for my Hellcat 3 months ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts