Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My avatar used to show my personal plate complete with the custom frame around it. It looks like crap now! Can I have my old one back?..........the Mailman

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
My avatar used to show my personal plate complete with the custom frame around it. It looks like crap now! Can I have my old one back?..........the Mailman
It was changed when the forums got upgraded. Don't think you'll get the old style back.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,873 Posts
Reactions: Parrott_350

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,666 Posts
Virtualscope Admins would have to code for square (of squarish) avatars...it can be done!

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,462 Posts
Yeah, just make a new image to upload and see how it comes out after you refresh the page and try again until it looks the way you want.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not going to waste my time trying to stick a square peg in a round hole. I'll just leave it that I'm pissed and I want my avatar the way it was.....................the Mailman

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dude.. I hope you recover soon from this egregious affront to your identity. I almost feel personally attacked and it’s not even my avatar.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
This site sucks. The format is bad enough, but the constant ads are very annoying.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
If y'all aren't running ad blockers in the year of Ma Mopar, 2109...
It is the year 2109. The treacherous EPA have conquered the internal combustion engines. But from secret staging grounds on two of Detroit's factories, the valiant MOPARs prepare to retake their homeland.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,666 Posts
I remember the verse about the Mopar uprising!

A Guy

Reactions: Pauljw
1 - 15 of 15 Posts