Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I have a polished one, and if I am real lucky, it will fit the 392.

I really just thought we needed another supercharger thread, I can't keep up with the other ones.

I am going to the bar.

·
Banned
664 Posts
Well you know everyone should have their own supercharger thread anyway. It is easier to keep up with.That way we can berate you in your own thread without hijacking a generic supercharger thread. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
your the man Allen LMAO

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
The great supercharger wars of 2010 continue

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
There is one sitting under the hood of the red thing in my driveway. That makes it soooooo much better than the others!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Techco is and always will be the best supercharger.

What? You say they went out of business? That can't be, they are the best.

Edit: But Greg likes his and even blew my doors off with it.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Techco is and always will be the best supercharger.

What? You say they went out of business? That can't be, they are the best.

Edit: But Greg likes his and even blew my doors off with it.
You can ask around and I don't think you'll find a single owner that would trade hi Techco for anything else. Maybe Rubbel and Trojan, but they were never really Techco owners as I don't think either actually put theirs on their cars.

·
Registered
165 Posts
You can ask around and I don't think you'll find a single owner that would trade hi Techco for anything else. Maybe Rubbel and Trojan, but they were never really Techco owners as I don't think either actually put theirs on their cars.
HA!, Trojans Techco was ready to rock. We had it making 16lbs and laying down a decent number and ready to go. And he bailed before we could run it. It was a major disappointment to everyone that worked their asses off getting him ready. There was nothing wrong with that blower or his car.

And just you guys wait. I got a one off Techco build starting Jan 2nd that'll kick some serious butt.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Hey Cam, that's big of you to say, I had heard that you really got "screwed" by the closing. I hope that they eventually made you whole, but I'm guessing otherwise.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey Cam, that's big of you to say, I had heard that you really got "screwed" by the closing. I hope that they eventually made you whole, but I'm guessing otherwise.
Ah heck no, I took a major screwing out of those guys. But that has nothing to do with how good or bad I felt their product was.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey Cam, if you need a Techco to play with, I have an extra one on my back desk at my office that my wife won't let me put on her R/T. I am thinking of a way to put them both on my SRT at the same time. Wait....... I am not that smart.

Alan, where did you find the polished unit or is that the one you bought last fall? Also, do you think that there will be any problems in tuning? Is Russ planning on helping you with it?
Techco forever!!!!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts