Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
What is the longevity of Arrington builds using a stroker 392 to 426 with 12 lbs on a SC. Seems like this would be ideal, if forged, for Dodge - unless these builds don't outlive the standard Chrysler warranty?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
What is the longevity of Arrington builds using a stroker 392 to 426 with 12 lbs on a SC. Seems like this would be ideal, if forged, for Dodge - unless these builds don't outlive the standard Chrysler warranty?:scratchhead:

Might have to send that question through Arrington. I'm sure Chrysler could build it, however, they also have marketing and legal (CAFE) to get through. Arrington is more flexible to do a custom, reliable build.

I know they recommend no more than 8lbs on a stock 392 with forged pistons but they could probably build a more reliable, lower compression engine built for higher boost.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
382 Posts
Local dealer has a 2013 SRT Core that has a forged supercharged engine from Arrington, putting down 600+ torque and HP... full 3/36 warranty... I wonder if the Hellcat will have more than 3/36 warranty

21 - 23 of 23 Posts