·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
:dunno:

They want to create a frenzy I guess..

·
Registered
954 Posts
the salesman showed me the 2011 paint chips,all we get is the metallic pea soup color,no sublime.i guess i will keep my old challenger(sublime)...at least a pearl sublime like the hemi orange would have been great.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Black stripes and interior would be better with Sublime IMO.

A Sublime R/T Classic with black stripes would be hard to pass up.

It'd definitely look nice in my garage next to Furious Fuchsia. :D

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,819 Posts
I won't be buying another one until they do! :smokin:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Wife said the same thing, she didn't want a can of split pea soup in the garage. I told the saleman who I was going to buy an 011 from. WAKE UP CHRYLSER!!!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Sublime would be the only color that would get me thinking to trade in my Brilliant Black Pearl. Even if they modernize the color by adding some metallic to it. Opps drooling on the keyboard.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Black stripes and interior would be better with Sublime IMO.

A Sublime R/T Classic with black stripes would be hard to pass up.

It'd definitely look nice in my garage next to Furious Fuchsia. :D
Dang, we think alike.

Sublime with black RT Classic package:fight:I would be punching myself.

That would be the only chance of me even thinking about selling my "DY" RT Classic.

Then again, an RT Classic package with a 392 or 426 :fight:I would knock myself out.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yes, yes, our evil plan for unsuspecting owners upgrading every one or two years is working PERRRFECTLY!!!! Sublime, simply sublime..............

MUUUUWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm a sublime lover,BUT, if the GWE is a hot lime color similar to Snakeskin then I'm on board. Might be better than the old school sublime!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't think it's gonna happen. Thought it would happen this year, but they have some ugly green. I wrote to Chrysler, that was a waste of time..
maybe I should buy a cheap v6 used chally and have it painted the sublime color they used for the charger back in 07 or whatever.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Don't know about all this complaining. The only reference of green with envy I've seen is what resumespeed posted. And that looks pretty damn close to sublime to me. Plus it's only a solid colored digital sample. Nobody's seen it on a car yet.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Green with Envy is the exact same color as snakeskin green on the Vipers, it will be awesome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts