Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
5,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know that in addition to great service by fellow modern Mopar owners and enthusiasts, you all want a great price on your mods and we aim to deliver all that and more for you. Regarding DiabloSport products, we know there are vendors out there selling below the Minimum Required Price (MRP) that DiabloSport sets, so we want to remind you that we will match any advertised price on DiabloSport products and give you the peace of mind that you're buying from a dealer who is in good standing and has the ability to offer you the DiabloSport warranty and support for your product(s).

Why are we talking about this right now? Because Amazon.com as well as a number of Amazon merchants are now on DiabloSport's Unauthorized Dealer list and buying from anyone on that list can result in your manufacturer's warranty being voided and you being denied support for your product. View the complete list of Unauthorized Dealers here (and read the possible impacts on purchasing from them): Unauthorized Dealers

Why risk it when you can purchase from a Supporting Vendor of this forum, have your tuner shipped the same day you place your order and know that your DiabloSport warranty and support in intact and that you have fellow Mopar enthusiasts at Speedlogix here to help if needed as well. :)

For easy reference, here are links to the Trinity, inTune and inTune DCX on our site, and we have hundreds of each in stock for immediate shipment!
- Trinity (p/n T-1000): Diablosport Trinity Programmer
- inTune (p/n I-1000): DiabloSport inTune Touch Screen Tuner 05-10 Challenger, Charger, 300, Magnum, Jeep
- inTune DCX (p/n I-1000-DCX): DiabloSport inTune Programmer 11-14 Challenger, Charger, 300, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Ram

As always, if you find these products advertised for less just email me [email protected] or hit us up on the Live Chat on our store and we'll match it for you.

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Vendor
5,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In stock and ready to ship!

·
Vendor
5,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a reminder.

·
Vendor
5,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the inTune on sale as the product is being phased out, so get it while you can!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks for the link and I've purchased from SpeedLogix before with great results. I'm a complete idiot with all of this but would like to tune my 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Core. I just added the Mopar CAI so could you tell me which tuner I should buy where it's basically, "Plug and play" for me and what are the expected HP/TQ gains? (I have a 5 speed auto in case that matters.)

Again very interested, not wasting your time here I promise.

Thanks.

EDIT: One question, if I had $400 to spend should I do a tune from you or an 87MM TB (as I just added the CAI) and THEN the tune? (Not sure if there was a preferred order?)

Looking to buy this: http://www.speedlogixstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MMHV2013

Thanks.

Alex

Reactions: Speedlogix

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Thanks for the link and I've purchased from SpeedLogix before with great results. I'm a complete idiot with all of this but would like to tune my 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Core. I just added the Mopar CAI so could you tell me which tuner I should buy where it's basically, "Plug and play" for me and what are the expected HP/TQ gains? (I have a 5 speed auto in case that matters.)

Again very interested, not wasting your time here I promise.

Thanks.

EDIT: One question, if I had $400 to spend should I do a tune from you or an 87MM TB (as I just added the CAI) and THEN the tune? (Not sure if there was a preferred order?)

Looking to buy this: Ported 87mm Throttle Body 13-15 Charger, Challenger, 300 5.7L, 6.4L, 392 13-14 Jeep SRT

Thanks.

Alex
Alex,

Get the tuner that will be the best bang for your buck! For your 2014 the Intune DCX is what you need, here is a link

DiabloSport inTune Programmer 11-14 Challenger, Charger, 300, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Ram
Thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
OK will do thanks. Bought my Whiteline sways from you all and am very happy with them.

·
Vendor
5,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The i-1000 is now sold out, but we do have the i-1000-dcx for 11-14 cars still in stock and on sale!

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
What about for the 15's? Heard Diablo is out of stock on the cracked PCM. ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts