Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I might be dating myself but my mouth fell open and my tongue fell out and unrolled like a carpet...just like the wolf did in those ancient Warner Brothers cartoons when he saw the girl-wolf.

That is simply gorgeous.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I might be dating myself but my mouth fell open and my tongue fell out and unrolled like a carpet...just like the wolf did in those ancient Warner Brothers cartoons when he saw the girl-wolf.

That is simply gorgeous.
And the wolf whistle went off?

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,330 Posts
She's a Beauty with the top down! When you put the top up then things change and it seems like the Beautiful lines of the Challenger body are changed and it isn't so eye appealing to me. They want $64k for that too and I'd rather buy a used Hellcat with mods done and still have money left over.

If you want something that is Really different, then this is it. I'll bet you don't see many of them out on the streets while you're driving around.

Just my .02 and most of the time, you get what you pay for! :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,553 Posts
Agreed, with the top up looks like someone threw a tarp over it. Looks pretty good with top down though.

A Guy

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Top up or down, I'd take this jewel.. Think about what it takes to buy a 1970 Cuda drop top these days.

Greg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Fantastic looking convertible! With the top up? Not so much...
That's "the price of doing business". Most people would be hard pressed to identify a convertible that looks the same as its coupe counterpart.

Also, just because the convertible with the top up looks different doesn't automatically mean that it doesn't look good!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
That's "the price of doing business". Most people would be hard pressed to identify a convertible that looks the same as its coupe counterpart.

Also, just because the convertible with the top up looks different doesn't automatically mean that it doesn't look good!
Exactly!! I think that looks great up and down. I wish Dodge would build 'em that way. That's a beautiful car, but for me, I dislike the wide body more than the top up look. I can paste chunks of plastic on the side of my R/T that would look just as tacky as what people are paying big bucks for Dodge to do.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I dislike the wide body more than the top up look. I can paste chunks of plastic on the side of my R/T that would look just as tacky as what people are paying big bucks for Dodge to do.
I really like the WB. However, I can understand where you are coming from. In the Corvette community there was this constant back and forth about the C6....base model vs. Gran Sport (which was essentially just a WB kit).

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I like the idea of the wide body just not the execution. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts